Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The first of many many to come.

Hello My darlings. 
      Today is the first of many that I will blog specifically for you.  Some days it will be for you each in general and some days for one specifically. This will be in addition to your own blogs that will remain private between you and I.    you will know each other in this way as well... and watch as your Mistress grows with her other darlings.   I want you each to know that I will NEVER compare you to each other nor will I show favoritism (you're each My favorite -winks).   

Let Me introduce you to each other now...

My love.  I've known My love for more than a year now.  she's a beauty inside and out, who I've grown to love more than life itself.  she's seen Me at My utmost worst in My health and emotional well being but it's never stopped her from loving the Domme in Me, or loving Me in general.  her word, I know I can bank on, her loyalty secure, her devotion and submission unlike any I've ever encountered...My love, I owe you a world of gratitude for simply being you and agreeing to be Mine. I'm thrilled to take this new step with you, to watch you finally be able to relax and breath, taking comfort in My shelter.

My sweet.  My sweet and I have been together for a mere five days now.  he's a delightful morsel who titillates my senses.  he's witty and charming and full of zest for life.  I look forward to growing with him as he allows Me to expand his horizons and deepen his understanding.


My doll.   My doll and I signed a contract just last night.  Our talks have been long and full of wonderment and laughter.  he's an intelligent and talented soul who engages My intrigue and delight.  He's new to being a slave and to the concept of T.P.E.... I'm excited to watch him blossom and thrive in his new 'home' as he so eloquently puts it himself. 



you each have already found a very special place in my heart, mind, soul, and life.  I will not always be perfect but I promise that when I fail in some way I will rectify it as quickly as possible.  My goal is to be the best Mistress I can be for you.  To make you proud, honored, and pleased with the Mistress you serve. 

3 comments:

Mistress' sweet said...

Thank you Mistress for sharing Your thoughts and being so generous with Your sweet. I'm sure Your other darlings feel the same way about Mistress. It is a pleasure to be serving You along side them.

Mandasdoll said...

It is an honor to to be amongst the other fortunate souls that Mistress has granted the privilege to serve Her. i am not new to DS necessarily, i just have never have met a Domme as sincere and fascinating to commit myself entirely to.

we all share a rare treasure between us. i look forward to knowing more about you as we all learn to grow to the fullest potential as loving slaves to our Mistress.

Thank You, Mistress for allowing this introduction

Unknown said...

Thank You for the kind words Mistress and for the introduction. i am also honored and excited to start this new journey with You and the others. i am looking forward to learning from You and the others. And i do agree that we all share a rare treasure, She is definitely one of a kind. Thank You again Mistress.