Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Curled Up

   On days like today it's not at all surprising to find Me curled up somewhere in fetal position with a blanket tucked around Me.   I've a relatively high pain tolerance so when you do find Me this way you know the pain is completely wracking My body.  There's very little I can do for it (trust Me I've tried).  The silver lining is that I know at most it will last but a day or two then ebb down again into something tolerable.  
  So for today please send your positive well wishes, prayers, good vibes... whatever it is you do, this way.  I could use it and greatly appreciate it.  I'm not up for much chit chat as My brain tends to not work well when the pain is so great but I'll reply to messages and such as soon as I'm able to again.  Thank you for understanding and for being the beautiful people you are.

Miss Manda

No comments: