Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Monday, October 20, 2014

The Tease

Squatting to become eye level with her as she kneels before Me, I look her directly in the eye knowing this unnerves her in so many different ways all at once.  The shiver that runs through her beautiful body doesn't escape Me and a soft smirk plays at My lips.  
   'Awe, do you get tingles knowing I'm so damn close yet you cannot touch Me?  Or is it perhaps that you know I'm about to touch you and there's nothing you can do to stop Me?  Both maybe?''  Teasingly said as I hold her gaze daring her to even blink.
She nods slightly and I begin to rise again with a chuckle. Walking around her naked form the sound of My heels lightly tapping the wooden floor beneath Me I look over her again.  Her delicate pale skin alluring in the rather dim dungeon of our basement.  her hair meticulously pulled back by Myself earlier, into a high pony to grab easily.  Her eyes again averted to the floor as she knows I'm enjoying the view I have.  Even with her eyes averted I can see the beauty they hold, the love that shines, as well as the devotion they offer and I smile.  
    'My brenda, you've really outdone yourself lately... I'm feeling quite proud of you.  I'm always proud of you, but lately even more so.  I see the effort you've been giving in making yourself even more accessible to Me whenever and however I should call for it'  A slight tap to her left thigh with the teal tipped leather crop that always fits so perfectly into My hands makes sure she's listening to what I'm saying and not allowing her thoughts to drift off elsewhere.  'I don't think we should get too comfortable with our progress though.... and when I say we I mean you dear.... so let's push you a bit see how far brenda can bend.'  Another swift tap with the crop to her round ass
 'Come on... up and lean over this stool.  Grab the legs of it on the other side. As far over as you can while I get a few toys..'  leaving her to do as instructed I walk the few steps over to the toy bench and begin deciding what to play with.  I pick up the suede flogger, the leather long paddle, and of course My favorite glass dildo with teal accents.  Holding them up for her to see one by one with the evil yet playful grin she's come to expect from Me.  'I was wondering which to use but I think all three will be fun today'.

No comments: