Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Not an Angel

There is a song, I heard recently that seems to fit My mood lately. I thought in today's blog I would share it with you.  The lyrics read like this...

You made a mistakeOn the day that you met me and lost your wayYou saw all the signsBut you let it goYou closed your eyesI should've told you to leaveCause I knew all the time you couldn't handle meBut you're hard to resistWhen you're on your knees begging me[CHORUS]I tear you downI make you bleed eternallyCan't help myselfFrom hurting you and it's hurting meI don't have wings so flying with me won't be easyCause I'm not an angel, I'm not an angelI hate being that wallThat you hit when you feel like you gave it allI keep taking the blameWhen we both know that I'll never change[CHORUS]I wasn't always this wayI used to be the one with the haloBut that disappeared when I had my first taste and fell from graceIt left me in this placeNow I'm starting to think maybe you like it[CHORUS]I'm not an angel


As I have been finding My sadistic side this song tends to resonate well.... I see Myself becoming more and more so.  I've never been an angel but as this new part of Myself emerges it's taken Me deeper into the beautiful darkness of desire that I enjoy so amazingly.


My brenda has been enjoying the dark descent into these dark waters... I have as well.  To describe it, not like I haven't just done so twice but yeah.  It's very much as if I've begun to shed a layer of heavy coat covering wings that were there all along.  They were simply hiding under the cloak of personal denial.  As the cloak slips off the beautiful dark wings stretch and flutter.... I'm enjoying the highs they are just beginning to take Me to.  
Thank you My beautiful love, for trusting Me enough to allow Me to put you through some pain for loves sake.   I cannot express enough how honored and proud I am to be your Mistress.  

Here is the video if anyone would like to hear the song.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great song. The lyrics are powerful and have a lot of meaning in every word. You are very welcome my Mistress. i will never turn down or ignore a thank You. Those will always be cherished. i will however, say this...You have given me so many reasons to have complete trust Mistress. It is my great pleasure to be able to serve You and please You in such a way. To be the chosen one that can learn and grow right beside You as this newly found side slowly emerges. i am also extremely honored to do just that. It is an amazing feeling for me to see and feel that You are sastified and content. Thank You again my Mistress, for the kind word. i will always do my best to keep You feeling that way. That feeling is what makes me feel great on the inside. Just knowing You are proud. Once again, great choice in song Mistress...It is, as You said, a good fit. ♡