Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Monday, December 29, 2014

The Moments.

Life is made up of moments.  Fleeting pieces of time that capture you where you are.   Think about it.  We don't remember an entire year, a week or even a day.  When we look back we see little moments strung together to create our lives.  Quite a bit like a mosaic.  Little colorful squares put together in an odd array that make up a larger more beautiful picture.  

A smile when My heart is weary.  The sound of laughter from My children in the next room. That second your heart falls when you hear glass shatter somewhere in the house.  A well placed hug when I'm cold and shivering. The frustration as I try to breathe without pain or stuffy coughing.  The comfort of a soft (teal) blanket wrapped around Me when I've fallen asleep on the couch. A listening ear when I've a story to tell.  The smell of Mema's fresh baked bread as I walk into her house. The fun of flying Christmas wrap after the presents have been opened (yes we have Christmas wrap wars at My house).   The look of love when I utter the words 'I love you'. 

  These are but a few of My moments the last few weeks. I've learned to treasure these moments.  Each grand in it's own right, even those seemingly small.  Life is pain, it's pleasure, sadness and grief, yet it's light and love as well as warmth.  I don't live a grand flair filled life but I enjoy the life I have.  

   Thank you, My readers and friends, for allowing Me to relive these moments along with so many many more this past year with you.  Thank you also, for understanding and patiently waiting for Me to return to you.  I look forward to numerous more moments with you in 2015. 


No comments: