Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wish Lists and Cheap Thrills

About a month ago I was asked, by a guy who I'd chatted with casually, if I had an amazon wishlist and if I'd allow him the pleasure of seeing it and perhaps gifting Me one of the items listed.  

I'm not naive' by any means, I've seen the profiles that ask for 'tribute' and I've had plenty of wankers wanting fodder material if they 'tributed' Me.   Even those who email or message asking if I will take control of their computer and 'take' money from their account.... While I understand I suppose, why they get their 'kink' out of it... it's never been something I have even given a second thought to.

I AM a Domme, a female dominant, a Mistress..... it's not 'what I do but who I am.  Just like having blue eyes, long legs, and a propensity to snort if I laugh hard.   For Me to put up a 'wishlist', ask for tribute, or even accept a tribute is lessening who I am.... therefore making Me some cheap thrill.  

I purposely don't take nude photos and post them.  I don't tell other's 'what I would do to them'.  I don't go into lengthy explanations of what I like and want unless we are actually talking about you being Mine.  This is calculated.  I don't like to give fodder material for wankers.  I'm not some idiots 'jack off Mistress'.  I'm not a peepshow.  

On a side note, the word tribute itself just gives Me the heebie jeebies...  when I think of a tribute what comes to mind is some Clash of The Titans type human sacrifice where some young pretty woman is tied, against her will, for a large beat to devour her..... I'd hate to be referred to as a monster of any sort.

It's not that I don't have a wishlist, I do.  It's been an ongoing list for quite a few years. I buy from it when I can.  Amazon is My favorite place to shop.  It's simply not My style to post it publicly for complete strangers to send things.   And no it's not because I'm shy.... if you've not gathered that I'm pretty damn open yet you've obviously not truly read what I have written.   

Bottom line, if someone wants to do something to thank Me for being Myself a simple email or message works wonders for the ego -winks-   If we are close and you want to buy a gift for a holiday I'm all for it, I like to receive as well as give just like the rest of you.  But I don't require payment of any sort simply to be friends with you, be who I am, or do what I do.

No comments: