Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Sunday, September 7, 2014

And Poof....

I don't know if you've noticed or not but I'm a BDSM Mistress... I know, shocking right? And here I thought I was writing about rainbows, unicorns, and barbie dolls all this time.  Well shit, guess the cat is out of the bag.  -pulls flogger from bag-  or well the flogger is out of the bag anyway -winks-

  Ha ha no really, I am so grateful for an outlet like this blog to share My experiences with those who are interested enough to read.  Perhaps it is simply entertainment of some sort, a fresh look into the lifestyle, an idea board, or even a conversation starter for your significant other... whatever the reason you are here reading this, I thank you. 

  So there's this guy... I'll call him... Chris.  Yeah that works. lol.

   Chris is a 27 year old boy scout.  He is cute, sweet, and eager.  That proverbial puppy...  We'd been talking off and on for a while as he was interested in being a submissive of Mine.  In the course of our talking I learned he grew up in the church, was still a virgin, and attempting to live this life secretly.  He'd started once before but quit because he felt guilty.... -palmface-   But was ready now, to embrace his true nature.

   In the course of this talk so many red flags went off I couldn't honestly get too invested yet his story intrigued Me.  There is something deviously wicked about taking a little christian boy scout and making him My bitch that just makes My lady bits tingle with excitement.

   I'm honestly, this sweet easy going and tender woman normally.... I swear... lol. 

   Anyway, Chris vanished... completely vanished.  His profiles on CS and FL both erased.  His kik gone.  Just poof....    I shrugged it off knowing his family is probably keeping him in line and the guilt again consumed him.   Then just as suddenly he reappeared apologizing for the vanish and asking to resume talk... again, I knew not to get invested but the draw of making this 'good boy' worship Me was entirely too appealing to simply be the bitch I can be.   After a week of talking again... and assigning him some simple tasks (which he did without hesitation) I woke up this morning to find yet again his profiles are gone and his kik non-responsive. 
   
   Once was too many so this time I deleted and blocked the motherfucker (where I could anyway).  I had fun though, while he was around a bit, so no hard feelings.... well other than I hope some woman screws with him some day.  I hope she leads him on, gets his little dick as hard as it's ever been then just grabs her things, turns and walks away without a word uttered.   Maybe even leaving him tied up naked for his family to find.... yeah, that's what I hope for him.

No comments: