Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Riddle Me this Batman!!

1. What goes in dry and hard but comes out wet and soft?


2.  What is at least 6 inches long, goes in your mouth, and is more fun if it vibrates?


3.  What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years? 


4.   Poke your fingers in my eyes and I will open wide my jaws. Linen cloth, quills, or paper,
 my greedy lust devours them all. What am I?


5.   What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?


6.    I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.


7.    Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly? 


8.    Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out? 


9.   What is always coming but never arrives? 


10.    You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth?



No comments: