Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Friday, September 5, 2014

I have a Huge Fucking Platter

   One question I get over and over again even in the vanilla world is how I do it... how do I manage such a large family, schooling, working, and still have Me time?   In fact, I'm quite often criticized for 'having too much on My plate'. 

   Well, let Me tell you, I don't have the average size plate to put things in My life on... I have a huge fucking Platter. lol.   Time management and prioritizing are the tools to making sure that platter doesn't tip.  

    Time, as I've said before, is precious.  I use My time wisely or well, as wisely as any Demi-Goddess can -winks-

       My kids are always priority number one.... if and when they need Mom time they get it.  Help getting ready, with homework, a shoulder, an ear, or just some good ole fashioned fun time... I'm never skimpy with My time when it comes to them.  After all, they are the legacy I leave when I do leave this world.  Granted, being Mom is always time consuming I have absolutely wonderful children who are independent like their mother and I expect them to be... so I'm NOT one of these mom's who spends every waking hour cleaning up after them, doting over them, or revolving life around them.  One day, albeit entirely too soon, they will grow up and move on with their own lives... Knowing this I don't focus My entire life on them... it would be silly to.  I have to spend time on My own life, and the lives of all those around Me I love.  I've seen women who have no idea who they are or what they will do once their children go off to college.... I will not ever be one of them.  Besides, it teaches My children that it's possible to love someone without losing yourself while doing it, which I think is one of the most important lessons to learn ever.

     Rob, My fiance', My cake, is priority number two... When he is home or when he needs/wants My time I am there.  I'm fortunate though, that Rob knows what kind of person I am and his personality lines up with that.... neither of us need too much time together to understand and know we love each other.  Neither of us are clingy or needy in that department. It's quality not quantity and we always enjoy our quality time together.  

     Everything and everyone else come in third.... there is a time and place for all.  When I'm doing schooling (often at 3 am because I can't sleep... which is another perk in My life... insomnia is a bitch but it does allow Me to get many things done while you beautiful folk are sleeping) I often will read comments from My blog, messages from FL or CS, or emails.   (it saves My brain too, from melting in overload).    And there it is... the answer.  I multitask like a madwoman.  lol.    I can write My blog, do laundry, read emails, and chit chat all at once.

   I've only once had someone tell Me they felt neglected or that I wasn't giving them enough attention... I'm not saying I don't sometimes fail or get 'narrow minded or focused on one thing to get it done'.... you should see My house when I'm into a really good book.  It's like a tornado went through it because I will not put the book down.  lol.   When someone needs time 'like when My dad was in the hospital and I was at his side' I'm there and all others take a back seat for the time.  But again, everything has it's time and place.  

    I like My routines, they allow Me to move freely in life.  They build the foundation to build My busy life on and without them I tend to go insane.  Time management becomes ingrained in the lives of those who live around Me when they adjust to My routines... Not that every single day looks like the day before or that things don't spontaneously happen (lol... I  surprised My girls today and went to the school today with pizza for lunch... Not only giving Me some good fun time with them but winning Me some "cool Mom"  points ) but when the base routines are laid down there is an ease of movement in between the walls of the structure. 

    So pardon Me if you are jealous that I have a full life and enjoy every moment of it.  I work damn hard at keeping it running smoothly.  There are always little bumps in the road along the way but the ride is so very worth it.  Who says I should only have part of a life... I want it all!!

No comments: