Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fuck you

    I've no doubt in My mind that we evolve and adapt every day to the things around us.  Our character grows with each passing moment we breathe.  Our likes, dislikes, needs, and desires change like that of the tides washing upon the shore. Even our chemistry is altered through contact with the world around us.  It's natural and beautiful to watch the life of one become what it is and wonder where it will go.

     I Myself often reflect on where I've been and where I want to yet travel.  The last three weeks, while I was away from the blog, I did just that.  Examined Myself, assessed My emotions and motivations then cleared the webs and restructured them (you'll understand that metaphor much better if you read My blog on how men and women think).  

    I have to say I was carrying around some bitterness and anger. I don't believe in harboring either anger or bitterness because it's only detrimental to the one carrying it. I will say that sometimes closure is hard to come by and leaves things a bit unsettled for a while but in the end it's no excuse not to let things go.   I won't name names or point anything out but I've been rather hurt by a few individuals over the last several months and I had enough.... I hung up the blog, quit responding to emails and messages, and just walked away from things entirely to lick My wounds and heal.

   I don't care for pity parties or whiny babies so I will not give them Myself.  I will say My piece however, to get it off My chest, out there, and allow for some sort of personal closure.

   To the one who said the words 'I love you' then left because it was too difficult... Fuck you.  You toyed with My emotions as a woman, a Mistress, and a person.  You broke My heart in a way I've not let it open for anyone to break in many many years... Shame on you.  I'd say I wish you well but in truth I don't, not at all.  I hope your life is miserable for a long time, that you feel the pain I felt... I want you to be in misery and anguish for hurting Me.  One day, I would love to have you find Me and tell Me how wretched life was without Me, how you regretted every day you lived knowing you had heaven at your fingertips yet let it go because you were a coward just so I can laugh in your face, tell you how wonderful My life was without you and dismiss you like the garbage you are.

   To those who are around merely for convenience.... Fuck you.  I don't need friends of convenience.  My time is precious and wasting it on those who only need entertainment when you're bored isn't what I want to spend it on.  

  And to anyone who doesn't like what I have to say on any matter.... well here's some sign language for you.

                                     ,,l,          ,l,,

No comments: