Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Spent

   Sliding down in My chair I look across the room to where you're precariously perched.  You don't notice Me, too busy entertaining the other guests you've all around you.  I sit, ignoring the rest of the party as I watch you for what seem hours.  Taking note of your every move, every laugh, and every smile. 
    
     A nice looking man, or so I think from the small glimpse of the corner of My eye, leans in to start a conversation but I quickly brush him off, not allowing My focus to wander anywhere from you.  Simply watching you is all the enjoyment I need for the moment.

     Then, you turn My way, ever so slightly.  Your smile spreads as your cheeks turn a rosy pink color... your eyes give you away.  You've known I was watching and displayed yourself in such a way to hold Me captive intentionally.  With that knowledge I give a playful wink and watch as your rosy cheeks become crimson.  Looking away you again entertain the group of people around you, as I can see you're clearly good at.  

     They too are held captive by you.  Drawn to your charisma, your grace, and your beauty that clearly well from deep within and spill forth.... These same qualities are what I've come to love about you.  I though, get to keep you even when they've all gone home.

      Slightly chuckling I stand, catch your eye, and wink again before walking into the room beside us to refresh My drink.  I don't look back but know that the second wink made you giddy because I hear the giggle escape your lips as I round the corner and that makes Me smile a cocky little smile, rather more like a soft smirk.

       Another few hours pass as I do My part in entertaining our guests.  Chatting, answering questions, listening to other's stories, and even giving a few pats to their asses.  Occassionally I smile in your direction with a look that you've seen many times before.... a look that both excites and melts.  

       You know I want you... you know I will have you.  The night has been long, the entertaining exhausting, but I will not let you rest until your body has been completely spent by pleasure.  You will not sleep this night until you've no energy left to even utter the words..
    'Thank You, Mistress'

No comments: