Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Monday, September 29, 2014

Prolonged Exposure

    Have you ever met one of those people who just seem to have a few screws loose?  A few fries short of a happy meal?  Perhaps a crayon missing from their box or even a few marbles they've dropped?  You know, those people that for all intense purposes seem to be great but they are just lacking in the common sense department for some strange reason?  Prolonged exposure to gamma rays possibly?   Oh but if only senselessness could be considered a superpower, we'd have more hero's than we would know what to do with...lol.  
    Now, I don't always equate book smarts with being intelligent.  I know plenty who have had a 4.0 gpa or high IQ who still seem to have very little common sense whatsoever.  Then, I've met some people who have a lower IQ or didn't even graduate High School yet their lives are lived with wisdom and care.   To be completely honest I value common sense or 'street smarts' over academic intelligence any day.  
     I do enjoy a good intellectual conversation but I don't for a moment think that simply because you have some degree or academic trophy behind your name that you are superior to those who don't.  As much as I relish in a good debate over quantum physics and the law of attraction if we cannot talk about the football game I just missed (I seriously need cable during football season) or the way the sound the rain off a tin roof makes Me dream of lazy days reading when I was a child; then conversations with you will not be lengthy or frequent.  
   And for goodness sakes if you don't know to look both ways before crossing, put on a jacket when it's cold, tie your shoes so you don't trip, or that you should ask if I want to see your naked self before just sending a random photo of your asshole up close and personal.... take a step back and rethink wanting to associate with Me, please.
  My warning to all of you out there who run into a person with a clear lack of common sense... and please take a mental note.  Shit, forget the mental note, write this across some blinking yellow tape and carry it around... do NOT play with these people.  The whole safe 'sane' and consensual goes right out the window with those who have no common sense. 

I'm currently in the process of transitioning this blog into a website all it's own.  Well, alright, I'm looking for someone to help Me do just that.  I'd like to make it more professional with the ability to add video logs (vlogs) and other content as well. 

No comments: