Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Calgon Take Me away

I remember a commercial for this bubble bath I saw long ago.   If you remember it welcome to being over 30.   There is a woman totally about to lose it due to family hecticness and she says 'calgon take me away' then the next scene she is in a tub, relaxed, quiet, serene.... 

Today I feel much like that.   My morning was normal, busy but normal.  I did some laundry, dishes, cooked a big breakfast.  Played with the kids and watched a movie.   This evening though has been absolutely insane.  As I write this I have a crying toddler on My lap who refuses to be consoled.   

It started just before dinner when all the kids were outside playing and I was taking the quick break to play WoW.   Halfway through a dungeon (where people are counting on Me).... the kids start rushing in and needing attention.  The youngest boy was again doing things that would most definitely get him in trouble and hurting the toddler in the process.  Then the phone rings and My beloved husband is driving... bored... and wanting Me to correct that for him.  While I'm on the phone with him trying to pretend I'm even somewhat interested in the food he had for lunch and dinner My dear slave texts Me to ask if he can please relieve himself because he's so horny.  Just then another rush of kids crying over who gets to kick the ball and who has to chase it.  Dinner at this point was done so I just logged out of WoW, sure I was now targeted as the bad player by the group I was with, and got up to get it.  

Telling My husband I had to go I set the phone down but before I could My daughter was calling.   The two oldest had been at a friends for two nights and now she wanted to come home.   When I'd taken them over a few days before I told her I wouldn't have the car so I couldn't come pick her up on Wednesday.... because I was letting family borrow it all day.  

At this point I text slave bill telling him No.  He sensed that My mood was different and asked if everything was alright.  Thoughtful I admit but already having been annoyed he even asked it really did nothing for Me at the time.  

So then here I was, getting seven plates together (cause the youngest daughter has a friend over), making tea because the kids drank through a gallon already and didn't replace it, calling the grandparents on both sides to see if they can pick up the girls and run them home, clean up so the kitchen isn't a disaster, and trying to listen to one of the boys complain about how they don't like watching what everyone else wanted to watch after dinner.... a headache brewing.

After calling My daughter back and telling her that there is seemingly no one who can pick them up tonight and ranting about how they will not go back again if the friends mom says one thing then does another I sat down and hurriedly ate My cream of wheat (I made eggs, bacon, and pancakes for the kids in a casserole but Me being allergic to eggs I couldn't eat it).  While doing so I watched a few videos My bill sent to obviously try to cheer Me up... how sweet... still doesn't make up for the fact that even though he's in chastity I hear constantly about his need for release due to his horniness but he's a work in progress and I'm patient in My art (More on that in another blog post).... but very very sweet and appreciated.

I took a deep breath after eating and sent one boy to bed, the others outside, and made some final calls to get things in place for the oldest two tomorrow.   I called My husband back and told him I loved him and goodnight. Then sat down to write this with toddler in tow.   The rant has helped soothe My mind but emotionally I'm very much still the woman running around frantic saying 'calgon take Me away'... I think tonight will most definitely be a bubble bath with relaxing music kinda night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day :-(
If not, maybe this weekend will go well?

-bill

Anonymous said...

I do wish I was closer and had the opportunity to help You. Even if that meant getting Your bath ready, rubbing Your back and shoulders, playing with Your hair while You relaxed... Whatever it was that You needed to relax....

b.