Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Servant Mistress Series Intro

 Over the next few days I want to widen the doors that I allow you to peer through to see into My world.  I will be taking an introspective as well as informative look at different aspects of the D/s; M/s life and pinpoint which aspects line up with My personal preferences and beliefs.   I am also hoping it will be a bit informative for you in all things D/s.  
     It began as one blog post but has taken on a life all it's own.  This is what you can expect to see from the Servant Mistress Series.

1. What types of Dominants are there and which am I?
2. Awareness;  What it means to Me.
3. Empathy & Acceptance; Do I have it as much as I would like?
4. Power & Authority;  Which type of power do I display?
5. Healing;  How can I aid in this on a deeper level?
6. Growth & Stewardship; Giving it all to watch it go forth.
7. The Servant Mistress in Action.


  The first of the seven will be submitted later this afternoon.  This will be a very in depth look at many things psychologically, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.  I do hope you enjoy this brief series as much as I've enjoyed writing it.  Please don't hesitate to comment, question, or elaborate on anything I've written.  

You can get in touch with Me via email at MistressAmandaCrystine@gmail.com, Fetlife, CollarSpace, Alt, and even here in the comments section below.  

  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to an excellent series written by a wise and experienced Domme!

-bill