Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Thursday, June 25, 2015

My Toes

    It happened as he was massaging My feet... I was lazily swinging My right foot in the air, curling My toes as his fingers worked through every knot, kink, and tension in My left.  The long awaited attention My feet desired was bringing Me to the precipice of heaven.  Without tearing My mind away from the bliss I calculated what to do next. Slowly bringing My right toes to touch his cheek and chin, a tease meant to reward him for bringing Me such pleasure.  A reward it was too, I felt instantly his grip tighten ever so slightly as his breath caught in his chest but for a moment.  How I can feel his body's reaction when I'm so enjoying My own is already indicative of how strong this bond will be... a vision into how amazing it will be.  

    The grin that spread across My face was hidden purposely.  After all, I couldn't let this slave see how My mind was working.. I couldn't let him anticipate My next move.  Lazily swinging My right foot back out and in again, this time with much more purpose as I drew it to the corner of his lips.  Being smooth mind you, isn't the easiest of tasks when one cannot see what they are doing, but I wasn't about to let that stop Me....just as I'd hoped, his mouth instinctively parted and without any verbal command necessary he lay My left foot down gently to take My right and begin to suck on My toes.  

    I wasn't sure I'd even truly enjoy it, but I wanted to see, trying new things is adventurous and fun.  The moment though, that his tongue slipped around My big toe, pulling it gently to his mouth was a rapturous experience I'd not at all expected.  The warmth and softness of his tongue slipping around My toes as his lips closed around them sent euphoric waves of desire to every recess of My mind and body.  Flooded with endorphins I was pushed from that precipice into the depths of the heavens.  Every hair was on end, every nerve pricked with pleasure, every cell completely immersed in ecstasy.





Sitting here now, the flood rushes back at simply the remembrance of that heaven.  A new treasure to enjoy, a new kink revealed, My toes will never be the same again....I now desire them to be sucked as well as worshiped, often and well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This part:

"A reward it was too, I felt instantly his grip tighten ever so slightly as his breath caught in his chest but for a moment. How I can feel his body's reaction when I'm so enjoying My own is already indicative of how strong this bond will be... a vision into how amazing it will be."

Is definitely my favorite


- slave bill