Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Many Simple Steps and One Giant Leap

    Since signing a contract with bill almost three weeks ago I've not really talked much about our day to day goings on.   Not because I don't want to share them but simply because enjoying them took priority.  I didn't want to share honeymoon talk until the honeymoon was actually over.  

    This man, this slave, has been taking steps to become the slave I need and want him to be.  I know many who don't believe in training but I enjoy it.  How else will one learn what I like, when I like it, and how I like it?  Our training isn't conventional in the situation we are in.  See, dear slave bill lives over 400 miles away.  All of our communication has been by text, email, phone conversations, and skype video calls.  (It's marvelous how technology can make 400 miles seem so close.)   None the less it's been effective and rewarding for both I believe.   

    It's been a joy watching him learn and grow.  I honestly giggle every time he has an 'epiphany' which seems to be quite regularly still.  bill has done so well he actually at one point asked if he was boring Me... because he was flying through everything so effortlessly.  (What a cutie.)   I know though, that there are no 'super slaves'... no slave can leap tall buildings.  A hero isn't one who can fly through training without any set backs but one who has character and integrity when they do fall.  A hero knows how to stand back up (or kneel in this case), dust himself off, and learn from the fall.   My bill has proven to do just this.  There haven't been many hard knocks but when there were they were doozies.  In them he's proved to Me that he can take correction, learn, and grow;  hero style :)

    I don't have a crystal ball to tell the future and if I did I don't think I'd honestly even want to know it. I can tell you though that slave bill and I seem to click on almost everything perfectly.  My needs are his desires... his needs are My fun :0)  It's too soon to even discuss the likelihood but one day... maybe... possibly.... the distance won't be a factor but for now I will truly relish every moment I get the privilege of being this hero's Mistress and lovingly call him 'slave'.  


Slave bill has had a world of 'firsts' the last three weeks and it will be a list that continues to grow throughout our time together... I will begin to talk about them more and more on the blog 'adventures with slave bill' that you can find a link to on this blog page, so be looking for them!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no greater privilege than being Yours. Thank You for everything, You're truly one of a kind!


-bill