Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Sunday, May 31, 2015

So...bill

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...he's about to lose control and I know I like it!!!

  I can express how I am feeling in no better way than to use the words of the Pointer Sisters, just changed a bit -wink-.   I am excited, thrilled, elated, ecstatic, joyous, happy, and every other adjective along those lines. 
   There's this man named bill who sent a message a while back asking why the male submissives leave.  I must have been in a good mood because I answered and polightly engaged in chit chat I might add.  He was sweet, playful, and hyper just like an excited puppy getting attention.  This normally annoys Me but somehow it only adds to the magnetic charm of bill.  His charm, wit, intelligence, and sweetness blend seamlessly with his slight sassy and cockiness. 
      Correspondences became more frequent and then more serious.  I vetted him thoroughly and he passed each step with a fun little touchdown dance simply to entertain Me along the way.  I can't tell you how wonderful that was.  Even in the vetting process he was concerned and concentrated on making sure it was Me who was the focus.  Not his kink, what he needed or wanted, not what he would be but what he could do for Me.  And it wasn't simply words; actions followed every word without fail.  He not only told Me how much serving Me was worth he showed Me.
         I kept how I felt and what I was thinking veiled much of the time, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing how much he made Me smile. I still don't think I've told him quite how honored and excited I am... Well not till this blog post anyway, haha.  It's not all been roses, as with all new puppies he's had a few accidents along the way.  He took correction well and grew both times.  This shows Me that even when things aren't fun he won't flake out or cower away.  He's challenging Me, as a good sub should, to be creative and expand My dominance.  I firmly believe a well balanced Domme learns from Her subs as much as they do Her, quite like a teacher does with their students.

  I am excited!  I adore bill, truly and utterly adore him.  He's a once in a lifetime kinda guy.  Unique in nearly every way he could be.  He's something extraordinary in the world of things I already deem amazing. And what's best... he's all Mine! Mine to train, guide, mold, and design.  Mine to play with, tease, and psychologically torture. Mine to embrace, enlighten, and love.  


My dear sweet sexy bill... I look forward to every new adventure I've got planned for us.  you are a world class, wonderific, fantasmic guy whom I'm proud to now call Mine!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Miss Manda, for revealing Your feelings about me through this post. i also look forward to experiencing You as a Domme for months and years to come. You surprise, impress, and challenge me every day. i would not have it any other way!

- bill