Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Monday, May 18, 2015

Sinuses

   It's that time of year, the dreaded spring sinuses.  Every time the weather drastically changes (every season change) I get a sinus cold that often turns into a sinus infection.  It creeps up as I fight it for days like a large cat waiting to pounce.  Then suddenly, one morning I wake up and BAM, it's full force.  This morning was that morning.  My head is in an ever tightening vice, my nose has been clogged, and my throat has been filled with dry Brillo pads.  :(. 

   Sudafed, a netti pot, and alkaseltzer usually help take the edge off after a few days but this initial takeover by the sinus bug always knocks me down a day or two.  So I'm home, on the sofa, trying to recoup. This is one of those times I truly miss having one to serve me here in person.  I'm not generally a needy person but when I don't feel good I very much can be.  I want to be pampered, coddled, and cared for.... :(

No comments: