Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Puppy Search

   I once, long ago, wanted a puppy.  A specific breed.  So I did My research, I looked around, and searched for the perfect breeder.  The breeder was four hours away but I knew that the travel would be worth it... I was gaining a treasure with just the right temperament and characteristics I was looking for. I knew I wanted a male but there were a dozen or so males to choose from.  The coloring didn't matter too much because I knew that the right pup would find Me and I'd find him. 

  After all the planning, puppy proofing, and preparing I drove the four hours and wound up at this small little house in the country.  As soon as I walked into the house I could hear all the puppies playing.   We went into their 'pen' and I sat down.  All the puppies stumbled over each other and Me as they played, sought attention, and nuzzled into Me.  It was a beautiful experience.  

  It was more difficult to choose than I had thought.  I kept picking them up, playing with them, snuggling them, and observing their behavior. After about twenty minutes I had three I'd absolutely come to adore.  While I was playing with them trying to decide a much younger pup (only two weeks younger but if you know dogs 8 weeks is much different than 10 weeks old) ran into the area, climbed up My lap, yapped twice at Me, and laid down like he belonged there.  I asked the breeder about him and she proceeded to tell Me that he was from a litter they'd not put up because the father was a mutt down the road...  He wasn't ready, wasn't the full breed I'd wanted, nor what I'd expected when I first saw him come into the room but in all of two minutes this little pup had completely stolen My heart.  

   I made arrangements, paid full price (cause the lady didn't want to sell him originally), and set back home without a pup.   I knew the two weeks I'd wait would be torture but well worth every minute.  And sure enough they were.  I went back two weeks later.  I picked up the pup who again yapped at Me twice as if just to let Me know he was there, climbed in My lap, and curled up like he had finally found home.  

    Searching for a submissive is much the same type of experience.  It's difficult because there are so many good men and women who truly have a heart to submit.... I've met many many of you and had the privilege to talk to many more.  Just because someone is a good submissive though doesn't mean they are right for Me.   I wish I could give you all a home... take you all and make you feel loved, useful, and give you the home you need. The freedom in service that you seek.  I can't though, it wouldn't be fair to any of you nor to My family.  So when searching I must be very particular and scrutinize everything.  I don't do this to be harsh or critical of anyone but to not waste the time of Myself or anyone I would show interest in.  Time is precious after all.   
     At last though... I believe My search is over.  I'm excited to introduce to you a very amazing man...

No comments: