Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Size Doesn't Matter

     Being healthy has always been a priority for me.  I enjoy life and adventure so I try to stay fit to do what I want.  Not that I've been in super model or professional athlete form since my early 20's, I do, however, like to play flag football (that always turns into touch somehow), volleyball, hike, and various other adventurous things that require my physical endurance to be a healthy one -wink wink-  





The last few months of fog consumed this about myself as well and I've gained a little pudge (which I don't mind too much)  but it's made my heart and lungs weaker than I like.... as evident in an unexpected fun tryst where I had to stop and rest a minute because my heart felt like it was going to explode and then my body ached the next day... tsk tsk tsk on Me.


     So three weeks ago I began to work out and eat healthy again. Not because I believe beauty is some number on the scale or the label of the clothing I wear but I want to be healthy.  I want to be able to do the things I love... play with the children, enjoy a long walk down a wooded trail, and run to clear my head.
      I can't go to the gym, or well won't go, just yet so I've been getting the assistance of YouTube and some fun work out videos. It's been fun and entertaining to boot... some of these videos are hilarious and some a hoot! I also use 'My fitness Pal'.  It's what I've used for years and years.  it helps me track the calorie intake and the exercise I do.  It also prompts me to drink enough water and breaks down the calories into categories so I don't waste them on food that isn't benefiting my body.  I love it.  There's even a little motivator in it that tells you how well you did and calculates what you will weigh in 5 weeks if every day was like that day.  Haha yes, this electronically driven gal even uses her cell phone to get healthy.  

 
 The thing is, yes I've gained some weight and my clothes are all a bit too tight (ok really tight. lol) but I don't feel ugly.  I don't look at myself in the mirror and say 'Manda, old gal, you are fucking fat'.  Hell no. I still look at myself in the mirror and grin while I think 'you go girl'.  Am I conceited no.  Confident though you bet your sexy ass!    

  
   
   Beauty isn't a number, it's not a size.  I can honestly say I would not look good as a size 2... I'd look sick.   Beauty isn't a number of pounds.  Beauty is something that comes from within.  I know it sounds cliche'd but it's true.






   I don't do this to be vain or to gain/lose a view. I do this to prove that beauty isn't a size.  Beauty is being confident in who you are. This might not be your cup of tea but that's ok...
 I'm all Me!!
















   

No comments: