Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Friday, May 8, 2015

Nope, Not a Chance

You know that thing... that switch that turns you on just thinking about it?  Well there's one that also turns you off just as fast.  Let's talk about some things that turn me off faster than the clap-on turns off with sound.

( Note:  If anyone is into any of these please understand that I am not judging you, we each have our kinks and fetishes, I'm simply listing things that for me don't work at all)


Some things that just make me cringe are:

Breeding... I find it just ewww.
Race Play... need I say anything about this really? 
Mommy.... good land I have enough kids don't need another calling me mom.

Kinks that are an absolute NO:
 
Forced Anything... this is supposed to be safe sane and consensual... how the hell is being forced to do something consensual.  Now if you're hesitant but open to it then it's not forced so don't call it forced.  Use vocabulary right for gosh darn sake.

Sissification... I like my men to be men and my women to be feminine.  Too many times the whole sissification is supposed to be humiliating... Uhm, hello... Being a Woman is NOT HUMILIATING dammit.

Scat... yeah it's a common hard limit I know. My poop is private people.

Lactation... I nursed so don't even ask if you can suck milk out of my boobs.  

Actually let's just say anything to do with being a mom.  I enjoy being a mom it's amazing but hell if I'm going to mother an adult in any way.  If that's what you want... I am NOT your woman so keep on swimming.

Those kinks that flip that switch and turn me off completely in an instant:

Rape-play... having been a victim of rape in life, I don't at all find it acceptable in any manner.   If it's brought up I will abruptly walk away and not talk to you.  It's a sensitive hot spot for me.  

Diapers... holy hell, I've had six kids... I've had enough of diapers.  I know this goes with the whole mommy thing but diapers can often be a kink in themselves and I just completely shut off.

Tickle Torture... Not that I myself like receiving any type of torture but this whole thing to me is just a HUGE  fat fucking no.  To be tickled at all is torture for me.  I've pretty much turned it off where I'm not ticklish for that reason but sometimes it surprises me when someone touches me just right... I warn people all the time 'Do NOT tickle'  I am not liable for the black eye, bitten flesh, or kicked groin in attempt to squirm away quickly... and trust Me, I show no mercy.

Male Supremacy... Like we don't have enough egotistical male chauvinistic pigs in the world.   Do we really need a kink based on how 'high and mighty' he thinks he is?  

Gor... I don't even know how the hell this is a kink...see above to Male Supremacy.

Things that aren't necessarily considered kinks but that will turn me off quite quickly:

Bad grammar... please write intelligibly.  If I see text talk I'm much less likely to respond to you.  The way I see it is that if you have the courage to approach me at least have some respect in how you do it.  Spelling is another matter, I may correct you but I won't be turned off by it.  

Whininess...  I don't care for people who constantly whine and complain.  I know your troubles are monumental for you but everyone has them,even me... Constant complaining or whining about them won't fix them.   That oh 'woe is me' just doesn't do a thing to help me like you.

Guilt trips... Trying to make me feel guilty about something to get your way will very very quickly turn me off.   


No comments: