Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sweet and Sour

   A woman sent me a message two days ago begging to serve Me.  Her message read 'You are beautiful may I PLEASE PLEASE serve you?  Now, I get them all the time from men so that doesn't shock Me anymore but rarely do I get them from women.   Not in this manner anyway.  When I replied 'Awe thank you for the compliment but why do you want to serve Me?'  her only answer was 'You're beautiful'.

  Hold on one moment... let Me just go roll My eyes and gag.   

   I'm going to let you in on a little secret or two so listen up My lovelies (yes you, you who are reading this blog, you are My lovely).   

  1.  I do appreciate compliments on looks, who doesn't... but I have been blessed with these looks, I didn't  give them to Myself so remember that when sending compliments.  In truth, while I enjoy compliments on my physical person you will get much much further if you compliment something I CAN take credit for.

  2.  If ANYONE says they want to serve Me based on looks alone they are promptly told that it is a shallow reason to serve and they have come to the wrong place.  I want to earn your submission with My wit, dedication, chemistry, and communication... otherwise it's not satisfying for Me.

  3. I will be polite and sweet for as long as I can.  It's how I grew up, it's that southern hospitality in Me.   However, there is a point when after the second time of trying to be polite that I will simply say it like it is and not even flinch.   I am sweet but hunni, don't push it cause you will NOT like the sour you get.


No comments: