Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Monday, May 11, 2015

Something Special

This evening I want something special....

The room must be dimly lit, perhaps candles lit here and there just enough to scatter the dark and make your smile visible.

The smell of lavender and vanilla floating in the air.

Classical Jazz playing quietly in the background... just loud enough to hear and enjoy without it disrupting any conversation.

A soft small lap blanket laid across the back of the sofa in case I catch a chill.  

Pillows propped here and there to throw around and adjust if I decide to elevate my feet or knees.  

You will sit at one end of the sofa so I can lay my head in your lap.... you will play with my hair gently.  Stroke My cheek and face tenderly and lightly.  

We will talk about whatever comes to my mind but you will mostly listen and only interject when necessary or asked for.   

Then, once I am relaxed I will shift so that you can slink down beside me, spooning me.   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a perfect evening Mistress.