Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Monday, July 14, 2014

A Laugh and a Cum.

I love to laugh.  There's something freeing about a good long hard laugh.  You know, the kind of laugh that makes you shed tears, leaves your cheeks hurting, and produces those snorting noises. (Yes I snort when I laugh fairly hard).   As much as I love laughter the one thing I've come to realize in My life is that no one can make Me laugh.  Things are funny and people are absolutely hilarious but laughter isn't given to someone it comes from within.  

I can hear the same joke for six days in a row... I might laugh all six days, just the first time, or a combination of any number of days without the others... it's not a given that I will be in the mood to laugh or that the same thing will make Me laugh again.  As an example.  There is a joke from a famous movie that goes like this:

Three tomatoes are walking down the street - a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato.
Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, "Catch up."

I laugh nearly every time I hear this joke... I don't know why.  It's corny and cute.  However, there's no guarantee that I will laugh... it has to come from in Myself to laugh.  (Brownie points if you know what movie the joke comes from).

Just like laughter has to come from within so does an orgasm.  No one else can 'make' Me orgasm.  On any given day one can do all the right things, make all the right moves, touch all the sweet spots and nothing will happen.  Nothing.  I have to be open to the orgasm... everything within Me has to be right, set up, and ready for such an experience.  

Then there are times where laughter is spontaneous. I'll be going through life, mundane as it may be, and something so very simple and seemingly bland will throw Me into a fit of laughter.  Why?  Because My body needs the release, it's craved an outlet long enough and BAM it's out...  Orgasms can be like this as well.  With the slightest touch, the softest look, the quietest whisper.... My body is on the verge of bliss. 

Laughter is psychological.  What makes you laugh might not make Me laugh.  What makes Me laugh once might not make Me laugh the same way the next time.   Orgasms are very much the same way.  What brings Me to climax might not be what will bring you to climax.  What works once might not work quite the same way the next time.  

I love a good laugh and I love a good cum....

1 comment:

Mistress' sweet said...

So the title of this one just made me laugh even before reading. And then very intrigued by what would be written.
A good hearty laugh is hard to come by - so true. Though when drunk, that type of laugh seems to come out rather easily - maybe a telling sign of being too reserved.
Cumming for a man is obviously much different then for a woman. But the analogy was not lost.
Intimacy and sharing of oneself - both psychological. So the lines drawn and connections made are very much right on. Thank You Mistress.