Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Q & A

So, I've had several people asking questions of Me personally.... Today I will post My blog as a sort of Q&A... All things Miss Manda.  

Q: How many subs do you have and how many do you want?
A:  Right now I have one.  My jonathan, My sweet.  I am poly so another male and a female are ideal.  I don't have to have any specific number however.  I am completely happy with who I have in My life. 

Q: Is your sub your fiance'?
A:  No, haha.  I don't know where anyone got this idea.  Though I do love My jonathan immensely he is not My fiance'.  

Q: Then who is your fiance', is he a sub as well?
A:  My fiance' is a wonderful man.  His name is Rob.  He's not into the lifestyle which is something I tease him about playfully because he does have submissive tendencies.  Keeping My fingers crossed that eventually he will come around but I love him enough to never push it. 

Q: Does he know about your lifestyle and subs?
A:  One thing you MUST know about Me is that I detest deceit.  I don't keep anything from Rob.  He knows exactly who I am and what I do.  He supports Me and My choices knowing he is secure and safe... I'm NOT running off with any submissive and he knows this without doubt.  

Q: Do you believe in Female Supremacy?
A:  Well, that's sort of a double edged sword for Me.  In no way am I one of these women who believe men are all scum of the earth and worthless... I enjoy men, they amuse Me more times than not.  I believe men and women both are superior in different ways.  I do tend to believe, however, that a woman can pretty much do anything a man can and do it with class, style, and sexy smile... making it so much better.  

Q: If a guy were to walk into the room, pin your hands to the wall, press up against you, and whisper seductively into your ear would you let him take you?
A: Hahahaha.... I can't get over this question.  NO.  He would get a swift knee to the berries, where then I would cup his twig and squeeze forcing him back away.... Then I'd tie his ass somewhere good so he couldn't escape, sit across from him and masturbate as he watched... send him home and not allow him to orgasm for a month.  But eh, that's just Me.  I don't at all appreciate topping from the bottom.  There's only one person in control when I'm around and that's Me. 

Q: What is your favorite kink?
A:  Well that's fairly easy to answer, the TPE.   Total Power Exchange.   There is something about the dynamic that just completely consumes Me. 

Q: Are you a size queen?
A:  Size doesn't play a huge role in My ability to be Me and to enjoy sex.  I've been with men who are a bit more than I could handle and with those who's digit was just that... a digit.  For Me, I don't need a penis to get pleasure.... To be quite honest I have had very few vaginal orgasms.  Most are clitoral for Me.  Don't need a penis to make that happen.  While I do think the penis is a beautiful thing, as stated in My blog about the male body... it's not all consuming.   The same can be said for a woman's breasts.  The bigger isn't always the better.  I can fully enjoy soft little perky tits as I can large in your face balloons.  And really, who doesn't enjoy boobs... they are boobs no matter what size.  

Q: Do you admit when you make a mistake or do you think you're above that?
A:  Ha, I know I'm not perfect.  I make mistakes just like everyone else.  Sometimes, the nature of being dominant, I don't see them.  I can be a bit selfish -gasp-... a dominant who is selfish... who'd of thought?  lol.    No, seriously.  I struggle with it at times.  Yes I like things MY way but I in no way want to harm those I love and care about just to have it My way.  I do, however, when they are pointed out to Me (in a respectful or helpful way) own up to them.   I get really annoyed when others make excuses and whine or complain when they've messed up so why would I do it Myself?    I've asked for forgiveness and understanding before.  Just as I am gracious with those around Me I hope they can be with Me.... we are all human after all.  It's just that I like to think I'm a Goddess in human form -playful wink- 

Q: If you could have any super power which would you want and why?
A:  Hehehe... using My own question against Me.  I love this question, it's why I use it all the time.. it's My fall back.  You can learn a lot about a person by what their superpower would be.  I have assessments of each answer but I can't tell them to you here, it would be defeating the purpose of the question if I did.    I can tell you for Me, hands down, it would be teleportation.   To travel in the blink of an eye anywhere your mind can picture.... would be the most amazing thing possible.  I could almost literally be in two places at once. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         If you, yes you reader, have any questions you'd like answered or any topics you'd like Me to discuss or rant on please feel free to email Me at MistressAmandaCrystine@gmail.com.  

2 comments:

Mistress' sweet said...

And all of these answers are very true.

Mistress' sweet said...

Thank You for sharing and being who You are Mistress. Yes ... Goddess in human form ;)