Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Don't Talk, Simply Nod.

Stop.
Close your eyes.
Breathe in slowly through your nose.
Now exhale just as slow through your mouth.
Again.
Now I want you to open your eyes and look at Me.
Only Me.
I am the only thing that matters in this moment, the only one in existence beside yourself.
Do you understand?
Shhh, don't talk, simply nod.
That's it, that's good.

Now listen to My voice.
I'm the only One here.
Feel the control slipping from your grasp.
Let your skin tingle as it feels the vibrations of desire and hunger for you while I speak.
A million little never endings firing off  all along your body.
My voice is washing over them, brushing each one with an electricity to make you feel alive.
Even though you've not moved, I've not touched you... you feel Me don't you?
Does your skin tingle, your lips yearn, your mind swirl around the thought of Me?
Can you feel it?

Don't turn away, don't fight it, relax into it.... I won't hurt you beyond what you can manage.

Listen to My voice.
That's it, that's good.
The only One that matters.
I am kissing you, caressing you, enjoying your body and mind with nothing but My voice.
Does your skin tingle, your lips yearn, your mind swirl around the thought of Me?
Is your heart racing, your mouth watering, your arousal growing?
Can you feel Me?
Shhh, don't talk, simply nod.
That's it, that's good.

No comments: