Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Friday, July 11, 2014

Tonight's Service

What I want tonight....


I want you to draw Me a bath.  Water warm enough to leave My skin a pale pink.  Aromatic candles lit through the house and a few extra candles in the bath for some ambient light.  Soft smooth light jazz playing quietly in the background.   

Once it's ready you will come kneel at My feet, hands extended and opened to receive My clothes. 'Your bath is waiting my World'.     Slowly I'll stand, setting My work aside (yes because My laptop tends to be school and work lately) and move to the bathroom as I undress.  Dropping each item of clothing I'll expect you to pick them up and fold them neatly, setting them aside.  

Slipping into the tub with a long slow exhale (a calgon take Me away moment) you will sit on the stool right beside the tub and wait.  you won't talk, you won't ask questions, you will simply sit and allow Me to enjoy the moment of peaceful relaxation.  I will do this for an undetermined amount of time... it may be but a few moments it may be an hour.  you will not falter in your diligence to watch and wait silently.  

When I finally open My eyes and nod to you, you will pick up the body sponge and begin to wash Me.  Head to toe.  you'll start with My hair, I will move forward a bit to make it easier.  Not that I want it to be easy but I want it done right.  you'll remain silent still, I want no flattering words, no talk of long days, or trivial matters.  I simply want you there, washing My hair.    From there you'll move to My back, shoulders, arms, chest, and mid area  washing and caressing them as you do.  Here I may instruct you a bit or even begin to talk to you.  Tell you things that are on My mind.  This does not require your response, simply your listening ear.   Then I will lift My leg and you may start at My toes.  Washing and caressing My feet, calves, knees, and thighs.  Here I may moan a bit if it feels particularly good when your fingers run along My skin.. do not ask if it feels good simply stay quiet and continue.  When you reach My inner thigh up close to My treasure you will stop.  you will place the sponge on the edge of the tub and take two steps back.   I will from there wash the folds of My pussy and then My ass.  you may watch if you dare but silence will remain.  When I stand you will grab the towel that is hanging, take two steps forward, and begin drying My body as I step out of the tub.  

Once you've patted Me dry... do NOT wipe but pat very softly.  I will walk to the bedroom and sit on the side of My bed.  you will hang the towel and bring the lotion in to the bedroom where you will start with My feet and apply it to every inch of My skin slowly and gracefully.   Once it's applied I will slip into My favorite pj's or simply a robe then walk out to the living room and sit on the sofa.  I will brush My hair as you put away the things we just used and ready yourself... ie getting out of all your clothes except for your pj's or underwear.  

I will lean back and you will be there, to lean against.  When I do you will wrap the sofa blanket over My body so I don't get cold (which I do often after a bath even if it's dreadfully hot outside).  Then I will turn to you slightly, smile with that knowing glance, and lean in to kiss you passionately.  Biting your bottom lip, sucking it, and tugging it as I pull back away.  Adjusting Myself to get comfortable I will move your limbs and torso to cater to Me, wrapping or placing them where I want.  

Then and only then will you talk.  I will expect a conversation, not lengthy and not profound.  A simple telling of your day and Mine.  A small interaction of every day normalcy.  I may make a comment at something that needs to be changed for the next time you bathe Me or perhaps discuss an idea of our next session, maybe perhaps tell you of the new corset I ordered that I think will be divine.  A conversation simple yet pleasing.  

A movie will start after the conversation.  Tonight I think I'm in the mood for something classic.... perhaps North by Northwest or Harvey.  While the movie plays I will lay there with you surrounded by your comfort and presence.  you will be allowed to play in My hair and caress gently along My shoulders and arms.  If I adjust and curl My feet up around Me you will be allowed to caress and massage them as well. 

 If you advance sexually whatsoever I will be highly agitated and you will not like the outcome. Tonight isn't about sex or your need for sexual play.  Tonight is about My need for a calm relaxing quiet night of being pampered and cared for.

After the movie I will want to talk some more, quietly... perhaps about the movie itself or something the movie triggered.  I will expect conversation in return... I like to know your thoughts. After talking for some time I will slip from the sofa and head to the bedroom.  you will retrieve a glass of water from the kitchen and bring it to the bedroom with you, placing it on the end table by My side of the bed... crawl into the bed and lay there so that I may  lay My head on your chest.  If you've been a good boy up till this point I will play with your chest hairs, nipples, and chin....dragging My fingers lightly over them as we talk about nothing in particular.  I may stop you though suddenly... just to listen to your heart as it beats within your chest.  The sound of life vibrating through My ear.  your life.... the life you've given to Me in service as you did tonight.  Where there was no return payment for your service other than the pleasure of knowing it was done well and I'm contentedly relaxed.

In this moment, along with many other moments, My heart will quicken. I will smile perhaps even sigh.  Knowing how blessed I am to have found such a beautiful soul as you. 

1 comment:

Mistress' sweet said...

How do i possibly comment on this Mistress. A sigh. A yearn. A yes. A how can i be in that moment with You ...