Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Six Sayings Sunday (1)

When it rains it pours.

What about a sprinkle? A mist? A drizzle? When it rains it doesn't always pour. 

Shit happens!

Yes, I actually think there's a kids book written about it. Everyone Poops.  

Just because you want it doesn't mean you need it.

Well maybe for you but when I want something it becomes a need. It's not that I want it all I just need everything I want.

 Just because you could doesn't mean you should.

This one might be true but I will anyway if I really have a notion to.

You smelled it you dealt it.

I agree, enough said.

Burst your bubble

I live in a world full of reality and harsh realism but there are times where I quite enjoy living in My little bubble fantasy land.  Like the good witch Glenda in the Wizard of Oz.... don't burst My bubble.  If I'm in it it's because I choose to be.  You burst it and I'll put a curse on you to make your legs shrivel up under the house that will land on you.

(The first six of our ongoing Six Saying Sunday's saying are provided by My wonderful children... thank you girls for your help  today.    If you readers have any sayings you want Me to weigh in on don't hesitate to send them to Me... I will credit you with them if you'd like)

1 comment:

Mistress' sweet said...

hm ... a bird in the hand, don't pee in my cheerios, once bitten twice shy, better to have loved and lost, no matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens ...