Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Back

Today, I want you to go back to yesterday's blog... Read it.  

Why, you ask, well because My darlings only one of you has even bothered to respond.  So, you see, I'm not altogether sure all three of you have read it. 

Writing this blog takes time, thought, effort...all of which I value in life.  Using these things to allow you a glimpse into Myself, to help guide and lead you, in vain isn't something I particularly enjoy. 

I know you boys have both been extremely busy... so I'm assuming you've read it just didn't respond because you were overwhelmed with emotion at the thought of My love -rolls eyes and shakes head-  That you didn't have time to adequately stop and write down your thoughts and feelings on the matter because again, you were so overcome with emotion at the prospect of My love toward you.

So today I am giving you a chance to catch up... on yesterday's blog as well as any other you've not read.   Just so we are all on the same page. 




No comments: