Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Friday, May 2, 2014

Musings, ponderings, irritations...ramblings really.

      I've not really a mind to write something 'deep' or too educational today as I know you've each had a fairly busy few days and you've been tasked with a 1000 word paper on obedience.... Although, the small sadist side of Me would love to just add to that a bit -chuckles-  I will refrain today.  Instead, I'll simply let My mind flow through a few of the thought process I've had the last 24 or so hours.... get ready to truly think your Mistress is a nutcase in of Herself.  -laughs-
     First, let Me start with the most recent musings....  As you all know I had my nose pierced yesterday.  I've been contemplating doing this for a few months now but I'm really quite a baby when it comes to pain.  Some pain (very very little pain)  can be quite pleasurable.... ((fyi, your Mistress has nipples that love to be pinched and bit.... Good god never with clamps or the like however.... I'd kill a person. lol.))  So I've put it off trying to muster the courage to handle the pain of it all.  As we were out and about I stopped into claire's (a costume jewelry store) and bought a new sheet of nose jewels... small little stick on jewels that make the impression your nose is pierced.  After slipping one on I turned to Rob and said, 'What the hell am I doing?  I would have a discussion with the kids or with one of Mine if they were being such cowards on a matter due to a bit of pain... I'm doing it, today!''  I began to call around (and I texted My sweet as well as My love to get their takes on it for fun... My doll was rather a busy man yesterday or I'd of asked him as well) to get a 'feel' of where a good place would be.  Decided the few closest places wouldn't work... I did NOT like the way the one who answered their phone sounded.... either by the level of professionalism or the lack of knowledge... and this is where the irritation comes in.
      If one is to work somewhere, especially where customer service is the ONLY means of the business, there should be a level of education in what your job is as well as a level of personality and professionalism as you're talking to someone.  When you work in a tattoo shop  you better damned well know how much you charge for a nose piercing... it's pretty daggum basic to the whole body modification scene.   You best be at least a little pleasant... don't friggen roll your damn eyes at me woman, when I ask what metals you use in your piercings... not all of us are blind idiots as to what goes into our bodies.  (yes I HEARD her roll her eyes... so after asking to talk to the owner and telling him I would have come in and spent about a hundred dollars...which isn't an awful lot but enough... but that he lost his business due to a smart ass bitch who rolled her eyes because she had to answer a few questions..I continued to call around)  I called a total of five tattoo shops before finding one I thought sounded legit.  It was across town in a seedy area but I would rather have a seedy area with one who KNOWS what they are doing than a suburban area where they are as clueless as Myself.   It took all of 15 minutes from the time I walked in to the time I walked out.  The men were professional, hilarious, and made My day in more ways than one.   I was the only one in the shop save the owner and two other artists.. I think I made three new friends... :)    
       Anyway, so I did NOT cry but My eyes sure did water like Niagra Falls -eyes dart around-  they watered I tell you, I did NOT cry... lol.   But damnittoholyfuckinghellandbacktoearthwithashitloadofpain... I NEVER want to do that again.  
       All night last night I kept feeling like there was a massive booger hanging in My nose, I kept reaching to grab a tissue before remembering it was something I intentionally put there...  I felt something tickle the outside of My nose (I'm only ticklish in two places on My body... My nose and just behind My knees) and reached up to scratch it... inflicting pain instantly.  I learned after the third time to keep My flippin hands away from My nose... I actually had to literally sit on them at one point for a few moments.  lol.
       We went out to the pub down the road... walked in the drizzle even to get a few blocks away.   I don't handle liquor well so I opted just for two tequila sunrises and a bud light... which as we walked home I realized was a bit too much even, for I was tipsy.   Then... halfway home...suddenly for no reason at all, My nose began to bleed profusely.  I don't mean a small trickle.. I mean gushes of blood.  My hands were covered, My new pink tanktop ruined beyond repair, and it would NOT stop...
By the time we made it back to the house I was worried and frustrated.  Then it hit Me.... alchohol is a blood thinner -insert massive palmface here-  I already bleed quite easily (bruise easily as well).  So as I stood there, over the sink in the bathroom attempting to stop the bleeding I scolded Myself for not using My brain.  
        The bleeding did stop after a bit...  (I slept with a towel over My pillow just in case however, and I'm glad I did, as I woke up with a dry bloody mess)  This morning it's a bit painful still, and still feels like I need to blow My nose and scratch the itch at My nose but those will go away in time.  

        So the moral of the story?? Well there are a few..... 1. Don't let fear rule your life.  2. Always have a level of pleasantness and professionalism when dealing with people... or get out of the service industry entirely.  3.  Self control and awareness are MOST important in life   4.  Think ahead before doing things.... 
         I must insert here that I'm truly glad not every day is a day like yesterday for Me... I enjoyed My day immensely but relearned a few lessons as well -chuckles-
     

4 comments:

Mistress' sweet said...

Oh Mistress ... what a fun day You had yesterday :) it sounds like a short story ready to be written ... Your new piercing looks very delightful. i'll try not to linger too much on the nipple comment, but thank You for sharing that as well.

Unknown said...

Thank You for sharing Your day Mistress, and for the few lessons listed at the bottom. ~Giggles at Your tickle spots~ Your piercing adds character to Your beauty Mistress. i sometimes still have to sit on my hands. Lol. Glad to hear it is not as painful today, and i am sure in a few days or so You will not even feel it there Mistress. Thank You again for sharing Mistress.

Anonymous said...

Hhahahaha fantastic post! Truly entertaining story :-)

Anonymous said...

Also, I think You might be the only human to have ever said they don't handle liquor well and follow it by saying they opted for tequila LOL