Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Thank you.







I wanted to take the time to stop and say thank you.  All three of you in one way or another showed how much you cared yesterday and today again as I went into the hospital.  I cannot express just how appreciative
 I am of it.




We don't tell many at all if and when things happen where I am concerned physically.  I'm not one who enjoys masses knowing 'what's wrong' with Me.  Not for prideful purposes but simply because I don't like to be handled with kid gloves nor do I enjoy pity.  I prefer to life My life as if I didn't have any physical ailments to the outside world and quietly handle them alone.  Well, not completely alone, but with very few who I can trust not to make a big deal of it.  I'm just obstinate like that.



It is with a truly sincere heart and slight snicker that I also tell you, I will most likely be all too involved in pestering you for the next two days.  I've slept all I can today to try to catch up and watched Dexter to try to stay busy (as I force Myself to sit).  I'm already truly bored though...  The one down side of having to adjust medicine and go through this is that My brain isn't completely clear for a few day either.  So long in depth and complicated discussions is a no go.  I simply can't concentrate on one thing for very long... ADD at it's best!!  


I don't expect you to drop everything and entertain Me so if you're busy when I send a random text or whatever, because I'm thinking of you, I'll not be all fibbledediggeted mad or anything.  I know you each have lives.  However, do expect them... lol.  do expect them.  I've already almost sent a few but then decided not to and deleted them.  LOL.... 

On a side note... please keep your fingers crossed that these meds work.. oh and that My nose ring heals back up.... I had to take it out when undergoing tests and because it's still new I had to 'poke' it back through today when we got home... can I say HoLYMUTHERFUKINHELL OUUCHHHH!!!  Now that I've had it in again a few hours I have now what seems to be a bump of infection around it (ugh like I need this).  I'm doing what they say to do to try to heal it though.   (and can I say, that's just Me... I go to the hospital with a heart problem and ultimately worry not about My heart or dying but My nose ring healing.  Why you ask?  Not because I'm shallow, heck no.  Just because I learned long ago not to worry over things I CAN NOT control... I can't control what My heart does or doesn't do.  I can't control when I will die, how, or why.  So I don't worry about it.  I CAN control, or well I hope to control, that this blasted thing heals and I don't have to remove it completely)

Ok this was supposed to be a short simply thank you blog and it's turned into this... oiii vey.  I really am bored. 

2 comments:

Mistress' sweet said...

Oh Mistress. i am so glad You are home and stabilized. i do hope the meds work and quickly. It is fun to listen to Mistress ramble a bit -giggles- but not for the reason it is. Mistress thank you for sharing with us. i am so honored You did. Please text any time. i will try my best to answer quickly. :)

Unknown said...

You are very welcome Mistress. And now that my phone is back on, i will be able to answer when out of WiFi range. And that is a good way to think about it, not worrying over something You can not control. i need to learn how to do that. Lol. Thank You for the blog and the time it took to do it Mistress. So glad You are feeling better and are at home. i know hospitals are not fun. i am hoping i will not end up in one. Thank You also for keeping us posted on Your condition Mistress, You know how i worry about You. Can not help myself. ~Smiles~