Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Friday, May 16, 2014

Pickles and Peanut Butter

...Cravings...


crav·ing

noun \ˈkrā-viŋ\
: a very strong desire for something


   Right now I'm craving some dark chocolate and caramel... and there's neither in the house.  Go figure.  When I was pregnant, with all of My children I craved different things, but the two constant were pickles and peanut butter.  A peanut butter pickle sandwich ALWAYS hit the spot just right.  (I still like them on occasion when I'm not pregnant -winks-)   
    Food cravings aren't the only out there however.  We can crave anything and everything. We can crave people, things, food, ideals, philosophies.... if it's obtainable it can be craved.  
    My soon to be brother in law came over Wednesday and stayed till today (while Rob was home).  We three had a very long and in depth talk Wednesday night about BDSM, the M/s dynamic, and what I crave.   (the three of you were mentioned a bit as well).  It's not very often I talk about such things with 'family' for the protection of My children and well, so I don't make Rob look like a man with a 'weirdass fiance'.   But Rob brought it up and My brother in law was curious... who am I to deny one information on something and three someones I love?    
       In the course of our talk, he kept saying he just didn't understand the whole 'control' aspect of it  (lol on a side note neither of them much enjoyed the whole cbt talk either.. lol).  So I helped him understand it a bit.... I psycho-analyzed him (after much prodding, I don't like to do it to people who are close to Me, not verbally to them anyway because it can cause problems).   We dissected his life little by little... I explained to him a few things he does and WHY he does them...   haha, he was like putty in My hands by the end.... so when I sat back and said  'now see, you surrender more control over yourself than you ever thought you did without even realizing it and because you don't 'willingly know' you're doing it you're not getting any of the satisfaction you so desperately crave in doing it.'   His eyes widened - the proverbial light-bulb went on- and he grinned.     I LOVE watching that light bulb turn on, especially when it's something to do with our little M/s world.  
       My darlings, I crave you.  Each and every day I crave to know you more, deeper, to understand how you do things, why you do things. To know what makes you 'purr', what makes you stand in awe, what you dream about both big and little.  I crave your submission as much as you crave My loving control.  
        There are specific things I crave in each of you individually as well.   brenda, your soft delicate femininity and your childlike faith and trust... I crave.
jonathan, your fun loving 'puppy' playfullness and awe... I crave
paul, your delightful charm and wit... I crave.
         To be honest I could sit here all night and list things about each of you that fill My thoughts and soul every day but I've a daughter who's itching to be allowed time on My computer so I will refrain.  
          I want you to know, My darlings, that I find you intoxicating and deliciously divine... even more so than dark chocolate and caramel or peanut butter and pickles!!!
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

~Shivers at the thought of a peanut butter pickle sandwich~ i do not really crave food anymore, but i did with each of my pregnancies. Nothing to weird though. Well, guess i had some random weird cravings.

Lol...did the guys shiver and grab their stuff when the conversation of CBT came up Mistress? Sometimes i am happy to be a female. Haha.

Not many understand the "control" aspect of it. i get asked a lot how i can be so TPE. Easily explained though. Some get it after i explain and some just think i am nuts. Lol. To each their own, i suppose.

Thank You Mistress, for another interesting blog and for the kind words. i am honored to give You my submission and yes i do very much so crave Your loving Dominance and control Mistress.

Mistress' sweet said...

i can only imagine You getting into someone's head like that and finding the little buttons to push. Quite an art that i am sure Mistress is very adept at. Though not one for food cravings, Your correlations and comparisons are very spot on Mistress. i find myself craving You too. All the time in unexpected ways. Thank You for craving us in different ways as well.

Mandasdoll said...

It truly is intoxicating - the fact that You crave what we three so need to give. Your contol, our submission, creates a self-sustaining momentum that spirlals all deeper into a bliss that seems almost surreal. Like sweet, it sneaks up on me randomly through the day, pushing that surge (*) throught my body unexpectedly. It's been absolutely fantastic, Mistress..i can't wait to learn more about You as well, how to please You, how to love You, how to completely give myself over to You...