Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Princess Bride

The Princess Bride is one of My all time favorite movies (even better book).   It's a simple tale of love but it has so many 'between the lines' themes and moments it keeps your brain entertained.  Wesley has one famous line in the movie that he says over and over again... it's My all time favorite movie quote...

         'As you wish'

The first part of the movie he says little else at all, simply replying 'as you wish'  whenever Buttercup tells him to do something.   As this part of the movie (book) unfolds you watch as he shows his love to her in this way.... and eventually she sees it too!  
   Then he goes off to find his fortune so he can marry her and 'dies'.   Buttercup reluctantly agrees to marry another (the ridiculous prince humperdink)  and gets kidnapped... she's rescued, or rather kidnapped, from her kidnappers by a strange black masked man who claims to be a pirate.   After traveling a while with him she pushes him down a hill to get away.. as he's rolling down this massive foothill he hollars ...

   'As you wish'

   
     She immediately looks shocked and throws herself down the hill following after him whispering 'My Wesley'.

    Such a tender, submissive, simple way to tell someone you love them... 'as you wish'  with actions to follow suit.    
    I remember the first time I ever saw this movie, I was so angry at Buttercup for not seeing it as soon as I did, angry at her for allowing him to leave to find his fortune, angry again as she agreed to marry humperdink.... What a clueless being she was.    On the other hand, Wesley's devotion, servitude, submission, and dedication to her were truly things that made my young heart pound with excitement and infatuation.  I kept telling My friend... he needs to love Me.. not her.  (laughs thinking back on it)
     The simple submission and love he shows throughout the movie is remarkable... the sentiment easy enough to understand.

    If you've not seen the movie... you should.  A true classic.  Humor, intelligence, charm, action and a little romance.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank You for sharing Mistress. i have never seen the movie. It sounds quite interesting.

Mistress' sweet said...

Very classic movie Mistress. As always, impeccable taste. And yes, such a tender, submissive and simple way to tell someone you love them ..."as you wish" Mistress ...

Mandasdoll said...

"Inconceivable!" You've again struck a chord resonating deep with this slave. The Princess Bride is a seamless tale of boundless love and complete devotion and giving of self. Wesley gives without being asked, completely within his nature. Steadily, consistantly, unyielding - regardless the lack of acknowledgement of Butercup. Until one day, she sees that his submission is truly a gift to be treasured - and there begins the adventure...

Wesley gives us slaves a fantastic role model to fashion our lives of service and submission. To always be giving without expecting anything in return, to be strong, yielding, submissive - all when necessary in accordance to serving the immediate needs of the One we love.

You are so much better than Buttercup, Mistress. You found us, took us into Your heart, all without thet trials of the fireswamp (yet!). BTW, ROUS's are a hard limit for me! At any rate, thank You as always for sharing that insight to Your psyche - very telling and reassuring indeed.

"There is a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. T'would be a piity to damage Yours..." ;)

Goddess Manda said...

Yes, love, you must... it's a classic and I KNOW you'll love it. Watch it with Amber, she will love it too! Actually even Tony might enjoy it... it's not at all 'mushy' like a typical chick flick -shudders-

My sweet, I swooned at that -grins-

My doll, thank you for the wonderful compliment... I didn't care for Buttercup much so to be told I'm better than her, superb!! And oh goodness, I'd totally forgotten that line about the breasts... I laughed so hard I had tears when I read it.

and just for fun... ''Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die''