Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Friday, May 9, 2014

The Harem rant.

I have to tell you this story from the other day... I had been on Fet and replied to some writings etc. when I received a message from some Dom -rolls eyes here because I've learned I can't tolerate most Dom's.... most men already have the 'I'm macho and therefore smarter, sexier, and more dominant than you' attitude.... adding the word 'Dom' before their title just over exaggerates it all the more.-   This Dom had a few good things to say about My pictures and writings -rolls eyes again at the lack of personality in even giving compliments of this Dom-.   Then he writes 'I see you've added another to your harem... just raking them in aren't you?'.    This was after brenda had signed up and friended Me as she was instructed.   
  I'm not one to quickly get defensive.... oh wait, what the hell, yes yes I do quickly get defensive and then attack... like a panther....claws extended.... when My character is attacked or when anyone even hints to something about one of the ones I love....  I'm like ROOOOARRRRR muthafuckah Roaaarrr!!  -laughs-
   Well this Dom had caught Me in just such a mood and I railed into him relentlessly... (trust Me, you never want to see this side of Me directed to you.... it's not pretty nor fun)   I mean I tore this man apart, his profile, his pictures, his critique of other people.... by the end of the conversation he had nothing left to say other than 'well it was not a pleasure ill let you be good day madam'
   LOL!!! I love when a Dom calls Me madam.... just confirms that they know they fucked up by trying to mess with Me.   
    Actually, this is one of the flaws your Mistress has... shhh yes I have flaws too... don't tell anyone.  I'm not typically an arrogant sort I'm confident yes but not really arrogant.  Except for when some 'know it all' thinks they are better than Me in anything... and I do mean ANYTHING.  I'll be the first to admit if I don't know something or if I'm bad at something (like singing... I can NOT carry a tune in a bucket to save My life... the bucket is rusted and has so many holes the tunes just fall out)  However, if you act like you know 'more' than Me at something I do know about..... better be damn well prepared to feel your own foot up your ass so far you can taste it in your mouth.....  
     On a side note.... this is more than likely why I don't have but a few Dom friends... and a few less Domme friends.... I see their bullshit for what it is and don't tolerate it. 
       Anyway... all that to say you aren't My harem.... you each individually are loved and cared for in the way you need it. 

1 comment:

Mandasdoll said...

Lol. Well, i was going to eventually inquire as to what to call our little collective group - myself, brenda, and jonothan. i've been refering to them as my "fellow slaves", however, would certainly be open to hearing feedback from them or preferences from Yourself. Harem is obviously off the docket! i've found myself calling us Your little coven, but yeah, the harem thing doesn't really work for me either. lol

Thank You, Mistress for re-inforcing Your love for us. As i've mentioned before, i have little use for Fet at the moment, but would gladly adjust my profile to Your liking.