Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Unseen forces, sunny days of spring, the slave's creed, and Mother's Day!

If you read the title of today's blog you'll know that at least part of it is on your last blog.   

Spring has sprung, finally, in My little corner of the universe (well in the boy's as well... brenda you're the lucky one to have had it warm... so not fair :P).  I'm loving it! -sings in McDonalds voice over tune-  
    The windows open, sunlight and spring air in; bright colors, birds chirping, the smell of fresh cut grass (they are cutting the lawn as I type and oh how I love that smell).  The runny noses, itchy watery eyes, cough, and headaches due to allergies;  the sunrise at 6 am.... it's all wonderful!  (yes yes the allergies might not be wonderful themselves but at least it's because it's WARM outside.)

     Today is Mother's Day... each of you are spending it celebrating those women in your lives who've been blessed to have that title.   I'm quite impressed with the level of love you each have displayed for those women in your lives... it says much about the character you possess.  
     
     -all of a sudden out of nowhere the 'star wars' music begins to play... just long enough for the tune to grab your attention then KAPLOW... the song that best describes Me and My love... A picture of My face fades from black slowly coming into view then dissappears again like a subliminal message before you finally see Me standing there a quirky little cocky grin about My lips-   Just remember My darlings... no matter what forces rule this world... the sun, the the gravitational pull of the moon, the jedi, or the magic.... the force of your Mistress trumps all... just because it's spring doesn't mean I'll allow you to slack off -I exit stage left as the star wars music plays again-


        To help you remember that... here's a copy of the 'slave's creed'.  Thank you brenda for reminding Me it was even out there.  


The Slaves Creed
 
 
You are Mistress, i am slave.
 
You are Owner, i am Owned.
 
You command, i obey.
 
You are to be pleased, i am to please.
 
Why is this?
 
Because You are Mistress and i am slave.
 
 
   I love you My darlings.  you each are so very special to Me.  I'd be a lost lonely Mistress without you.  I am Mistress but you three are My reason for being so.

3 comments:

Goddess Manda said...

btw... the song that most sums up your Mistress and her magical love.... (well there are several I'd consider My own personal theme song.. but this one is amazingly perfect for Me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuJCVdvCQGk

Mandasdoll said...

Mistress,
i love the creed - thank you brenda as well! And the Star Wars references are greatly appreciated.

A good Domme tends to be a great mother. So with You being such a great Domme, You must me one remarkable mother. Happy Mother's Day Mistress!

Unknown said...

~Smiles~ You are welcome Mistress and paul. i may have the sun and warm weather but i also have the humidity. Lol. Sticky, sticky heat right now. Thank You Mistress. Happy Mothers Day Mistress.