Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Friday, June 13, 2014

And Knowing is Half the Battle

     -gliding My hand along his spine, barely touching him, the soft electric vibrations spreading across his back from just the anticipation of the touch.  Stopping just at the hairline at the nape of his neck My fingers gently press into his soft tender flesh, spreading the pressure evenly between the three fingers.  Working My way back down his spine I stop just above his Thoratic Vertebrae, knowing his body will twitch slightly as the pressure is increased the slightest bit for just a moment.  Continuing down the length of his spine My fingers know exactly where to circle, where to glide, and where to increase or release pressure to gain a deep exhale, short gasp, or calming moan-  In the matter of the five minutes it's taken to complete this simple action I've completely released all the tension from his back and neck.....
          I take pride in knowing.  I study, observe, examine, and test; learning how a body reacts, learning how to turn it on, how to take it to ecstasy, how to relax and calm it, what secrets it shares with only Me.  Every person has a way they enjoy being touched for different reasons.   And these ways can evolve and change as a person grows.  The learning process is never truly over, so I thrive on it, on the learning to know, to anticipate the reactions.  (this learning relates to one's psyche as well but for the purpose of this specific blog I'm talking physical). 
           As a lover, wife, and Mistress it's always been My goal to know one's body better than My partner does themselves.  To know what they will like before they do.  To give the ultimate pleasure without having to be directed... because I've studied and learned enough to do so.  
           The body tells you what it likes and what it needs... if you listen.  The example I gave at the start of this blog is not at all sexual.. it's the fastest and easiest way I can relieve the stress Rob has on any given day.   Some days it's not exactly like that... I'll begin the same way but I listen and watch his body respond to My touch and I know within seconds how to completely relax him.... it didn't happen over night.  I studied, explored, and tried many many many times before I got it down... and even now there are times I will have to adjust or learn again because his mental state, body, and stress change.    
           I jokingly told someone last night that My handjobs are the best in the world... and that no man has lasted more than ten minutes once I begin.... but in a bit of seriousness, it's not that far from the truth... Not because I'm some genius. Not because I'm some sexy super model.  Simply because I take joy and pride in listening to the body as it speaks.   A sudden shiver, a twitch, a pulling away or pressing into, a moan, gasp, whimper.... the body responds, it tells you how to make it feel good.
           I sadly have never met anyone who does this for Me.  I sit here tonight, writing this blog to post in the morning more frustrated than ever before. Sexually anyway.  Then I feel guilty for even feeling frustrated, so no sleep will be had tonight.... As you've seen I am a pretty damn confident woman.  I love who I am.  Yes, I have a few pounds to shed but I know I'm attractive, I know I'm sexy, and I know I'm good sexually.   So why is it that I allow My self esteem to be wrapped up in another person at times?  I hate this about Myself.  Why is it that simply because one no longer desires Me like he used to, I feel ugly?  Why does it hurt that the passion, the longing to simply touch Me, isn't there anymore?  Sex isn't love, I know this.  But does the hunger for one sexually always fade?  There was once a time, not too long ago I might add, where enough could never be had.... where there was delight in learning Me, in touching every inch of Me... and now, well now there's simply excuses.  ''I'm tired, I'm only home two nights a week, there's no time."   And when I asked yesterday (after making sure he was more than satisfied with nothing in return) The response I get is simply ''last week there was mutual pleasure'' -sigh-  Tonight I asked if he even finds Me sexy any longer.... I got a 'yes of course I do' before he rolled over facing away and I came out here to the living room.  I suppose the extra weight from the baby has made Me less than thrilling.  
        Anyway, sorry, that was probably more than inappropriate and uncalled for in this blog... so moving on.
       As a Mistress this learning and knowing is vital, I believe it's My privilege to learn your body.... it's every curve, every need, every desire.  I won't know well at first, it takes time to learn.  The time however it takes however, is always a joy in itself for Me... it's time with you, getting to know you specifically and specially.  I treasure it.  Knowing one day I'll make your body crave Me because no one else will ever know it any better.

          

2 comments:

Mistress' sweet said...

Well this post went a totally different direction then expected ...
So one response to the bulk of this post ... All i can say Mistress is that You are beautiful, sexy and amazing - curves and all. You are sexy, desirable and, from brief personal experience, a true pleasure to please. And i do look forward to learning what and how to please You even greater.
i, too, take much pleasure in learning how the body responds to the slightest variations and adjusting to the shudders, moans, reactions. Mistress You are amazing in every way. Thank You for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thank You for sharing Mistress. And it is always a good thing that we know how You are feeling. And You are beautiful inside and out Mistress.