Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Ending.

I remove My damp panties and feel the wetness that has accumulated in My pussy. I do not even have to spread my lips to feel it. I remove My fingers; they are thoroughly coated. I place My wet fingers in your mouth, and you suck off My juices and smile. I ask, “Would you like some more?” “Yes, please,” you purr.
I straddle your head, facing away from your feet, and lower My pussy to your eagerly awaiting mouth. I release a deep, satisfied moan as your tongue begins to move up and down My pussy. I lean back so I can watch you. I run my fingers over your head and whisper, “Good boy.” your tongue feels so good running up and down My pussy lips. Each time you reach My clit, you circle it with the tip of your tongue; when you reach My vagina, you stick your tongue in a little bit. I cannot help but moan in pleasure. I use my hands to massage my breasts and pull on My nipples. I love watching you eat me out.
I begin to grind My pussy on your mouth. You take this as a cue to begin sucking directly on my clit. I cry out at the sudden jolt of pleasure. you roll My clit gently between your teeth. It feels so good. My body jerks and quivers. “Tongue-fuck me,” I command. You stick out your tongue and I fuck your face, covering it in My juices.
I look back and see you’re hard again. I ask you, “Would you like to see what you’re eating?” “Yes, I would love to,” you reply. I dismount your head and take off your blindfold. your gorgeous eyes look up at Me. I kiss you, and I taste Myself on your lips. I lick My juices off your face, and kiss you again. I straddle your head again, this time facing toward your hard cock. I lower myself down, and you fervently resume eating My pussy.
your cock is right in front of Me, begging to be sucked. I have no choice but to oblige. How it got so hard again so fast, I don’t know, but I’m certainly not complaining. I can still taste a bit of your cum. I put a finger in your ass and massage your balls with My other hand. you moan between My legs, and I moan with your cock in My mouth. You eating my pussy makes me suck you off with an almost supernatural vigor; it seems Me sucking your cock has the same effect on your pussy-eating. We are one sucking, licking, moaning, positive feedback mechanism. I am coming close to orgasm. You flick My clit with your tongue until I can’t think of anything else. My body tenses, and all My focus goes to My clit. My cries come at a higher and higher pitch. I am almost there…
With a loud cry, I finally cum. I feel My pussy pulse with waves of pleasure that run through My entire body. After I am done, I collapse on your body, breathing heavily. My mind is filled with bliss. you continue to slowly run your tongue up and down My pussy, caressing it in its afterglow. After a few moments, my hips begin moving with your mouth. I need more.
I turn Myself around. I kiss you lustfully while I tease your cock with My dripping pussy. I brush it against your cock, and then I let the head barely penetrate before I move it away again. you furrow your brow with frustration. “What’s the matter?” I ask coyly between kisses. “Fuck me,” you whisper. “What?” I ask. “Fuck me, please!” I grin, and plunge Myself forcefully upon your cock. We both cry out with pleasure.
I begin to fuck you, slowly at first. Your cock fills me perfectly, like it was formed with specifically My pussy in mind. When I go all the way down, you fill me all the way up, and my clit rubs deliciously on your pubic mound. Every stroke hits my G-spot. It doesn’t take long until I’m riding you as hard and fast as I can. A look of pure pleasure is on your face, and I’m sure I look no different. You moan, gasp, and whimper over and over. You grab and pull on the ropes around your wrists. “I love your cock,” I gasp. I put one hand on your chest, and the other I use to pull on your nipple. You cry out. I move My hand from your chest to your mouth, and you suck on My fingers. I need to taste your mouth. I bend down and kiss you ferociously, moans escaping between our lips. The bed is shaking violently. I feel a great well of pleasure build up deep in My body. I can’t hold it back; I start screaming in ecstasy. I’m cumming hard and long, with waves of energy roaring through my body. you begin cumming as well, crying “Yes!” over and over. We come together for what seems like ages.
I fall onto your chest, breathless. your chest rises and falls with huge deep breaths; My cheek feels good against it. “Wow,” you breathe. I lift Myself and look into your eyes. “I concur,” I smile. We kiss. I lean over slowly untying your wrists,  ''Now I want you to hold Me''. you oblige, and  I curl up against you. you wrap your arms around me, and we fall asleep.

No comments: