Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Beautiful Male body



 For far far too long the female body has been treated as a work of art worthy of display, while the male body is a horrendously hideous hunk of junk, practical enough for the menial tasks he can provide such as being  a provider and or confidant a leader and role model, but nowhere near comparison to the female body in terms of aesthetic attractiveness.  So many men have no clue to their own physical attractiveness for this reason.  It saddens Me to see over and over again.  Every man should have that same sense of being physically longed for as women do, to be seen as works of art.  No matter the shape, size, or color, the male body has true beauty to it that I will explore today with you. 

The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up

 ~ Marilyn Monroe




My first actual gawk at the male physique was in 1995.  I was 17 and thumbing through a magazine at the doctors office when I saw it.... a Calvin Klein ad.  Ugh, My heart still skips a beat today just thinking of it.  I tore that page out, slipped it in My pocket and carried it for forever in My purse...   The model, dressed in nothing but Calvin underwear was lean, taught, sensuous muscles (not Schwarzenegger type no... very alluring and understated rather than brooding and bulky) stood there, his dark hair falling a bit over his eyes, his gaze averted slightly.  His tight garment showing a slightly erect penis... I so desired to reach out to touch.  He was very very male, yet there was a sweetness to him.  He didn't stand there staring Me down, daring Me to look... He was offering himself, non aggressively.  Standing in a position many women do in advertisements, the S curve about them.  He was sultry, seductive in his erotic allure.  A willing subordination in every line, every curve, every bit of him... -soft sigh-



 




The male body is an exquisite miracle that should be honored. I, for one, am so tired of the female body and it's glamorous position in our society. Give it a rest girls and let they guys turn it on.
 
When I see the male form, I stare in awe at the incredible beauty of the shape, form and texture. 







 A man's body.. in My opinion.


His shoulders are broad.... very strong and masculine as he has to carry the weight of the world upon them.  I take extreme joy from running My fingers across them.  Watching the muscles and skin react to My touch... watching My feminine hands glide across this strength as it moves to be pleased underneath.  It's like watching dolphins swim in the harsh rough seas... elegant and majestic.


His chest, the rise and fall of it as he breathes.  Oh a man's chest is where I love to lay My head.  As we sleep or simply talk, listening to his heart beat, his soft even breaths,  playing gently with the hair that adorns it... kissing his small nipples occasionally. 


His arms (and hands), the strong arms that take care of Me, that hold Me delicately.  Those arms that could pull a car from the railway before a train hits it.  Those arms that could open the jar that I so desperately cannot... those masculine arms wrapped around Me in such a beautiful way to make Me feel secure, safe, and treasured above all else... simply divine. 


His lips.  Oh My, that smile, those lips... lips that just beg to be kissed, nibbled, tugged, bitten, and sucked on.  When they curl just right, exposing his teeth it's infectious and I cannot help but to smile.  Watching those lips as he talks can be extremely difficult.. I will dreamily get lost in the imagery of them and not hear what's being actually said.  Those lips, that can utter My name in such a seductive and longing way... drives Me completely insane.


His hips.  I love to hold a man's wide hips, they are perfect in every way.  I find that hollow area under the ribs that ends above the hipbones irresistible. My hands belong there.


His ass.  Oh, the curve of the ass, such a wonderful curve it is.  It doesn't matter how defined it is it's there.  That ass, I'd keep My hand on in public, squeezing occasionally just to feel it up a bit.  Or to slap it playfully.  So soft and delicate, not like the rest of a man's body that's strong and masculine.  


His legs, his stance, his saunter.  I love to watch a man walk.   Some trudge along but others, oh their walk is an art... The slow saunter of their movements drawing Me in.  Begging Me to watch them and wonder what it is that's made them, them.   Those legs carry a man, they are the base of his entire being... having those hairy masculine legs wrapped in Mine is wonderfully delicious.


His eyes.... I cannot nor will not be able to say enough here.  A man's eyes are truly the windows to his soul.  The rest of his body might be portraying what he wants it to ... his body language might be telling Me one thing but his eyes never lie.  I can get lost in them.  I've learned not to stare too intently for too long into a man's eyes... he cannot handle it.  I see what he doesn't want Me to see. I see him.  I speak through My eyes quite often and when he speaks back through his, without words.... ugh, I melt completely. 


And of course, his penis.  So many don't find the penis to be beautiful... Well I say hogwash and hornytoads to them.  A penis, is a true work of art.  When flaccid it lays there, against his balls, dangling.  The most sensitive part of his body.  When it's hard and erect, oh the gorgeous imagery it has... thick and tall, pointing up and slightly away from his body.  The evidence of his longing and desire, there for plain view.   I personally enjoy the between... I love to watch a man's penis become erect.  Then to watch it go flaccid again.  There's such magic in his arousal.  Such power and beauty.


Side Note: in Ancient Greece and Rome, it was not the female body that was glorified as it is today, but rather, the male body. Ancient Greco-Roman society was of the impression that the male body was essentially more artistically pleasing than the female form, in the same way that contemporary Western society is of the impression that the female body is more artistically pleasing than the male form. Of course, it is important to note that these societies were under a powerful gay influence.




1 comment:

Mistress' sweet said...

i do so enjoy Your opinion of the male body Mistress. Though i do admit that i in general enjoy a sculpted male form (ie. Jason Statham, Christian Bale) and find myself ogling their every tightened muscle and defined curve, it is more from the desire to look the same. A constant journey that i get close to and life takes me away for a period of time, damage done, and rebuilding started again.
The female form, in all shapes and sizes is obviously much more appealing to me. Though, as You are quite aware, i wonder what type of enjoyment i can give to my Mistress as She watches two male bodies giving pleasure to one another under Her direction and playfully intrigued eyes. Though i can't see carrying out such an act on my own, the thought of doing it for and pleasing my Mistress is more then intriguing.
i do so appreciate and love You Mistress for including me in Your list of things that you enjoy about the male body. i am humbled by Your admiration. love You for Your love.