Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Uh Oh

Things you don't want to hear your top say when you are naked and tied up

 

#1: "Um, I *think* I have another key around here somewhere..."

#2: "Oops." 


#3: "Um. You didn't *really* need that, did you?" 


#4: "Which end of this thing am I supposed to put in there?" 


#5: "Don't worry. I'm sure there's a locksmith somewhere that's open at 2AM..." 


#6: "I promised not to do any permanent damage - but you know, hair grows back." 


#7: "Oops. I *thought* that was the lube." 


#8: "Uh oh. If that's the KY tube, what did I just put up your....." 


#9: "Did I mention we're on camera and this is going on my interactive website?" 

#10 "Safeword? Um, what's a safeword?" 


#11 "And this is my German Shepherd, Ralph. I know you'll just love Ralph." 


#12 "Oh fuck. You *can* untie yourself from up there, right?" 


#13 "Oh shit. You do know CPR, don't you?"


#14 "Heh heh heh. You didn't tell anybody else you were coming here, did you?" 


#15 "I do too know what I'm doing. I've read five whole Gor novels!" 


#16 "Now, where DID I put that extra attachment for the chainsaw?" 


#17 "Uh oh. If this is the tube of Superglue, where's the KY?" 


#18 "Did I ever mention that little fantasy I have about the tennis balls?" 


#19 "Lie very, very still and keep your body temperature low. It turns me on." 


#20 "Oh, um, hello, Officer." 


#21 "My real name? It's Bates. By the way, I'd like you to meet Mother." 


#22 "No, really. Trust me. I saw this work in a movie once." 


#23 "You *said* you could service my pussy.....c'mere, Fluffy." 


#24 "You like my straitjacket? Cool; I'm glad they let me keep it." 


#25 "Phn'glui mgwlnath Cthulu R'lyeh." 


#26 "I did mention I was a devout worshiper of Huitzilopotchli, didn't I?" 


#27 "I did mention I was a devout worshipper of Kali-Ma, didn't I?" 


#28 "Oh mighty Azathoth, accept this sacrifice I offer to You...." 


#29 "I'm sorry. Are the voices in my head bothering you?" 


#30 "Groovy. This crop leaves colored trails in the air when I swing it." 


#31 "Well golly gee! This is more fun than pullin' the wings off-a butterflies!" 


#32 "Dang it, this is more fun than settin' cats on fire!" 


#33 "You don't need a safeword; I'm psychic. My spirit guides tell me what to do." 


#34 "You don't need a safeword; it's groovy. I'll just watch your mood ring." 


#35 "Oh, um, hi Mom. We were just, um, uh....." 


#36 "I'm not crazy. Yes I am. Shut up, all of you." 


#37 "Um, I forgot - which one of us was supposed to be the dom?" 


#38 "Heh heh. Look, Beavis, a tied up naked chick. Now what do we do?" 


#39 "I'm not really a mad scientist. I just want to see what happens." 


#40 "I promised no permanent marks, but I bet I can sew that back on." 


#41 "You don't need a safeword; I'm a True Master. I've read ALL the Gor books!" 


#42 "You don't need safewords; I'm a True Mistress. I have WEEKS of experience." 


#43 "I don't use safewords; I'm Betazoid. I look human so They won't get me. Shh." 


#44 "Uh oh. I think it's stuck there." 


#45 "I always keep the speculum in the freezer. It's more fun that way." 


#46 "If it doesn't fit, it just needs more Crisco. Where did I put that football?" 


#47 "Don't worry if your hands go numb. You won't be needing those." 


#48 "Did I mention my crucifixion fetish? Now, where did I put those nails..." 


#49 "No one understands me. That's why I killed her." 


#50 "Bye. I'm taking off for the weekend. Isn't suspension bondage fun?" 


#51 "Oops. It escaped. I think I see it slithering off in the corner." 


#52 "Darn it, where DID my pet tarantula get to?" 


#53 "Did I mention I'm a narcoleptic?" 


#54 "You know, the Marquis de Sade was a pansy."

 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol Mistress. Have to say number two would be a cause to panic. Well all of them would but the second one made me giggle. Oops is never a good thing to hear. Haha. And the pet tarantula one...Ewwww...Lol. Thank You for the interesting and humorous blog Mistress.

Mistress' sweet said...

i don't know whether to laugh hysterically or be very concerned. Lol. i will choose laughter my Mistress. Thank You for the comic relief tonight.