Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Monday, June 16, 2014

Rockabilly....Anime... Con...and Me!

So I've been begged, quite literally, to take the girls (My three girls and their two best friends) to a Con this weekend.  I'm a kewl(<---Not even the relevant word anymore) Mom and spoil them rotten, and love con's Myself so I said ABSOLUTELY!  So it looks I'm headed to Grand Valley State University Saturday and Sunday.        

What is a Con?

Con is an abreviation for convention.... 
There are many many different types of cons. 


 Comic Con
Comic Con's are the biggest conventions, they have a bit of everything... They are typically held in large cities and have very large venues to hold the mass amounts of people who attend.  I personally enjoy these con's the best because there are more 'adults' than kids.   The panels tend to be amazing as well (a panel is a group of people from a particular tv show, movie, comic, etc.  to talk about their craft and answer questions... dialogue with us common folk. lol)  You just never know who you can brush elbows with.


Tech Con
 Tech Cons are amazing fun, no 'dress up' factor but I'm all about the techy gadgetry!

Anime Con's
These are what I've been to in the last year... the girls love them and I get the privilege to take them.  There are generally more kids than adults and the adults tend to just be there for their kids... but it's fun anyway, I get to do something with them they love and feel like a kid again for a little bit.  I LOVE to dress up, meander through the vendors, meet other dorks like Myself, and have fun.  I am so glad My girls are into the same things I am, it brings us closer in a way, bonding over our enjoyed and mutual dorkiness. 

There are many more types of Cons but for today's purposes we will stop there. 
  Tons of Con Pictures....
























































 The con this weekend is a Japanese animation convention... the girls are all dressing up (and they are having little Alex dress up too, to match their cos-play costumes)  I decided to do something a bit different though, I will dress up as a Rockabilly woman.... Getting inspiration from anime for the tattoo's I and My talented daughters will be drawing over My body this week in preparation for this weekend! Rockabilly has absolutely NOTHING in common with Japanese animation but the tattoos will bring it together!  

Some inspiration pictures of what I will look like this weekend!!































1 comment:

Mistress' sweet said...

Um ... Sweating. ... Quite literally ... Um ... Can i just say this ... Pictures please and ... Gulp, fun big smiles and sweats.