Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Everything...

        I don't normally have the same sentiment for each of you... if I say something to you 'all sweet and mushy like' it's specifically for you.  If I send you a song, it's specifically for you... but I have a song that has been rattling through My head for well over a week now that brings all of you to mind... I love the song, it's one of My favorite styles (crooner)  and the lyrics are so potent. 
      NO, it's not the new Michael Jackson song , love never felt so good.... although, that song is pure genius and I sing it often lately cause I have so much love I can't contain it!!!  I am on cloud nine most days and moments because I'm so completely and utterly blessed by those in My life who love Me so much. 
       Anyway, let Me just give you the lyrics... Read them carefully.  They are for you.  A sentiment from My heart to yours.  Yes yes it's mushy and slightly romantic.. -rolls eyes and giggles-  just suck it up and take it... I am known to be all gooey at times.
    
"Everything"
You're a falling star, you're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.

And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.
Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true.
'cause you can see it when I look at you.

[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.

And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.

[Chorus]
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.
Yeah, yeah

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la 
Now, I'm not a man.... but I am in awe every day that you're Mine and I'm yours... 
 brenda you're My every minute of every day.
            jonathan, you're every line, every word, every song, and I sing along.
                             paul, you're the My swimming pool on an August day.

               you are My everything!!!

(p.s. if you want to hear it just click the words right above)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a beautiful song. You shared it with me the other day. Thank You Mistress.

Mandasdoll said...

Thank You, Mistress for the heart-felt sentiments. Truthfully, and of coarse You know this, i am not an overly romantic type. No, really! So, i feel it was a rather fitting delivery of You sharing Your feelings - touching, but painful to hear, lol. No offense to Michael Buble. But what did You expect, Mistress? Are You surprised to hear that i'd prefer whispers in my ear during CBT as opposed to Michael Buble? ;) And that is by no means topping from the bottom, Mistress - just an attempt at BDSM humor!

Seriously though, knowing You truly care means all the difference in the world, and all the more meaningful. Thank You profusely, Mistress - i'm honored to be among these three You've chosen to share in this journey.

Mistress' sweet said...

Oh Mistress all gooey ... giggles ... i love how easily You share with us Your feelings Mistress. You truly are a unique and amazing woman, let along Mistress ... sigh ... Thank You.

Goddess Manda said...

brenda, I will purchase it if I can find it, love, and dub it for you!! I'll be looking come Friday to see if it's there.

paul, I suppose then, it's good that I didn't post it giving much of a care if you'd like it or not...I posted because 'I' like it! -insert sarcastic laughter here-

jonathan, I'm just a snowflake among many but I'm glad you find joy in all My little details.