Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Forced

    Every time I see "I'm into forced _____" I have to stop and question it.  It's rather a complex thing isn't it...I think there is a difference though in being forced as opposed to being curious and wanting it a bit.  
  
    I'm not saying everytime someone says they'd be into forced something or other it's not true but at times I wonder.

    The nature of D/s is to be safe, sane, and consensual.  So the whole concept of force is rather backwards for Me.  If I have to force you to do something it no longer becomes consensual... If you willingly do something I want, even if it's not something you'd do normally, then it's no longer forced... See My point??

    I completely understand that when a submissive/slave takes an Owner that they won't always like what they're expected to do.  As long as it doesn't push hard limits, I think it's wise for an Owner to push boundaries and open their charge up to new experiences. But again, the term forced doesn't really apply in My opinion.

    Let's take for instance a message I received yesterday... This very nice, easy read came to My inbox.  A trans-girl was interested in knowing if I'd look into possibly Owning her.  She's cute and fun.  Doing a good job of transitioning if you ask Me.  Then she starts talking about how she's into forced hormone therapy, forced permanent feminization, and forced breast implants.  Now, this is where I stopped and went "hmmmmm".   If you're already a trans-girl most of the time and wanting to take it further how the hell is any of that forced??? 
   I know many a TG who would love the hormones and surgery but the cost is beyond their budget... I also know TG ladies who would never go down that road even though they have the means to.  Each travel a different journey.  But to Me, and this is simply My opinion, if you say you're all about being a woman...don't follow up with how you're into forced feminization. 

   Another example is the one I get so very often...forced bi.  I lost count of the male submissives who've said they would be forced bi for Me over the years (it's no secret I enjoy male/male play). Some are naturally bi curious anyway (they talk about dick more than I do) and some are as straight as straight gets.  Either way, if you tell Me you'll do something that you'd normally not be into, it's not forced. 

  I suggest we stop using the term "forced" altogether when talking about a safe, sane, and consensual relationship.  If you're willing to do something that goes against your nature to please another person it's not forced.  


2 comments:

G said...

I completely agree with this... from a psychology perspective, there is obviously no force if there is any desire or willingness involved. Service often requires doing things that one may not enjoy or perhaps would not choose to do of their own wishes, but it's part of the joy of serving... to step beyond oneself for the happiness of another. My favorite one, though, is "forced submission" .... really?! lol

Anonymous said...

Very well spoken; certainly most would agree your logic is quite sound. From a sissy perspective, I think what 'forced feminization' really means is more akin to rape fantasies. Yes we consent to what is going to happen, in fact we can't sit still for days prior... but the *fantasy* which drives us wild is, "what if somebody forced me and all these incredible dreams were suddenly made reality?" Are we running as fast as we can towards all these things? Maybe, but there is also hesitation, fear of being 'outed' or trepidation in regards to how we could ever accomplish the daunting task of complete transformation...

enter 'forced feminization fantasy' where *we have no choice* and *its not up to us*

sure its BS because we want it more than anything, but its a hot fantasy- and if you really want to see us squirm then interrogate us until we *confess* that in truth we really do want all these things you're doing, we really are desperate little sissies and whores who stand at the edge of the cliff looking down on our destiny as slavegirls and really only need a push over the edge.

Thanks so much for your excellent blog :)

Respectfully,
mamas_g