Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Here Comes the Sun

Ever have a song that randomly affixes itself into your brain and won't let go?

 The last few days I've felt like someone has quite literally placed a record in My head, laid the needle down, and walked away.  Leaving it to repeat over and over again... 

The song;  The Beatles 'Here Comes The Sun'.   A bright little catchy tune, not unlike most of their songs.
    



 


Now, you know Me by now, I think there is a reason for everything.  Is it coincidence this song has been playing through My mind?  Just a note that randomly played through My head and decided to stay for a while?  I doubt it.  

As much of a music person as I am, whatever song that I happen to be affixed on resonates somewhere deep in My soul.  

I am generally an optimistic person.  There is joy in everything if one only looks for it.  There is always a rainbow after the rain and the long night will always give way to the dawning of a new day.  I will gladly relish in this song for however long it decides to replay it's message of hope and renewal through the soundwaves.

No comments: