Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Thursday, August 14, 2014

her Mind, her Drive, her Intoxication

   Women are different than men on nearly every level there is.  I've been asked on if I prefer male or female submissives.   I don't prefer either to be honest, I prefer both.  There is a difference in how I'm satisfied by them and what I want from them because there is a vast difference in their chemical make up.   There are similarities I will admit... the base line stays the same.

     I being a woman Myself, think so highly of women, even more so than of men.  You've seen how I love a man's mind, his body, and his will... but for women it's more than even that.  A woman has strength and power that a man could never posses.  Men are like puppies... they are adorable, sweet, playful, always wanting to please to a point that drives Me wild with giddiness.  Women are like kittens... they, as well, are adorable, sweet, playful and wanting to be accepted but there's a grace, an elegance, and a strength that resides within them.

     A woman's mind is as complex and beautiful as a spider's web.   Every little corner is connected and weaved into the other parts of her.  To touch one part of a woman's life you touch every aspect of her.  It's as busy as a web browser with more than four dozen tabs open... it's constantly processing and in a thousand different directions all at once.


A woman is a wonderland... her mind, soul, and body.   The sly seduction of her walk, her voice, her curves. 

    Although I do have toys I like to use with a female slave such as My floggers and that pretty little jeweled butt plug, I find My mind is My favorite tool with them. A woman will never be putty in My hands, no she's much much more.  When I hold hold a woman in My hands I hold a treasure. Her elegance, strength, wisdom, attentiveness, and generosity make her that treasure I will cherish always.

     To bring a woman to the edge, to keep her there, it takes a mental prowess that is both challenging and stimulating for Me.  I can be subtle and sensual as well as soft.  Tenderly and gracefully touching the recesses of her mind in various little ways that make her body yearn for the physical touch.   She doesn't have to see Me, touch Me, or even hear Me to be turned on.   I can text her in the morning with a seemingly simple text 'Good morning My love, I hope you slept well, I've been thinking of you through the night'... and her receptors are already picking up the undertones of subtle sensuality and seduction because she's been attentive and knows the cues I give.   Through the day the small winks, grins, and giggles I may give keep her there, on the edge, her mind and body longing for Me to focus entirely on her.    By the time evening falls away and night begins merely dragging My fingers along her shoulder can send her into shaking.  I love this, it drives Me wild to know how much they desire, want, no crave Me.  

     That is My pleasure, My goal, My enjoyment... to have her mind, her drive, her intoxication.... focused on Me while I enjoy her in every way.

No comments: