Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Say Hello to Gatsby

      This last Monday, Rob and I were talking in the living room, as I was chatting with Grace by yahoo.  It was late, dark outside, and a bit chilly.  We heard a noise that sounded quite like a crow outside our door and after listening to it for a moment or two I realized it wasn't a crow at all but a kitten.  So outside, in My pajamas no less, I went.  

      I spotted him just under the stairs, a tiny little thing all hoarse and raspy.  As thin and hungry as he was dirty.  As I reached out for him he ran away, quite quickly.... I started to walk back into the house but his cries broke My heart so I instead turned and followed him around the house... twice we went all the way around till back at the steps he was, cowered under them meowing with that quiet raspy meow. 

     There was enough light to see his eyes were clear and his demeanor frightened not mean.  After a good fifteen minutes of sitting there quietly and patiently, every now and then inching a bit closer as he meowed but didn't come to Me I texted Rob to throw Me out a hotdog (was the only thing I could think would work without making a huge mess as I'd eaten the last of the tuna for lunch).   

     Another ten minutes go by before he slowly starts to eat one by one the trail of tiny pieces of cold hotdog that lead, coincidentally, right to My leg and within grasping range.   He was hesitant but I was still and patient.  I could tell he needed Me and I was in no hurry to scare him off.   As he was eating the little pile by My leg I reached over and picked him up by the scruff of his neck, like momma kitty would, and lifted him.  He fought for but a moment then gave in and went quiet. 

      I cradled him to My chest and he didn't even try to escape, instead he snuggled into the warmth.  Carrying him upstairs I did what anyone else would do and gave him a bowl of milk.  He wouldn't do anything but meow when I set him down, however, so I ended up pulling the bowl to him, allowing him to remain on My chest as he drank till his little tummy couldn't handle any more.  Occasionally pulling the bowl from his reach so he didn't make himself sick drinking it too fast.

    After a while I couldn't handle the stench any longer so he received a baby wipe bath as he still occupied My chest.  It didn't nearly get him clean enough to erase the stench and dirt but it did help a bit.  That Night he slept right there under My nose all night, without moving.  I would wake up, as the insomniac I am, and pet him gently to reassure him he was safe.  His purrs confirmed he was content.

   The next morning I went to the store to buy cat food and litter (can't have him using the bathroom in the house inappropriately can I?)... I fed him and then gave him a bath and clipped his nails with every intent on finding him a good home.  He was so sweet and quiet as I did, just allowing Me to do whatever I needed to without complaint or struggle. 

       I thought better of posting an ad on Craigslist or Mlive just yet... I wanted to be sure he was stable and healthy before I did.  By Tuesday evening I began to see the spunky little kitten he should be emerge.... he played a bit with My fingers and even with a string he found dangling from the chair.  I refused to give him a name because I wasn't going to keep him so we just called him kit. 


     Over the course of the last few days he's completely done a turnabout... he plays hard and sleeps hard... and is so affectionate and loving it continues to break My heart.  He is gentle with My 10 month old son and plays with him in the cutest ways.  My sons adore him, Rob (who isn't a cat person) was playing tag with him yesterday through the house.  Yes, a cat can play tag.. it's quite fun. 

     Last night he received a name and a permanent place in our home as one of the family.  This little wisp of a thing has completely captivated My heart.  He's learning fast what's what and what's not around here and fitting in perfectly.  Welcome to the family Gatsby.... you will be spoiled beyond spoiled, loved deeply, and cared for throughout your life. 






 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         If you, yes you reader, have any questions you'd like answered or any topics you'd like Me to discuss or rant on please feel free to email Me at 
 MistressAmandaCrystine@gmail.com. 

1 comment:

Mistress' sweet said...

:) thank you for your rescue