Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Friday, August 8, 2014

Outraged...

       I received a message yesterday on CS that just completely and utterly outraged Me.  Now, I get some pretty out there messages quite regularly from CS, FL, and through email.  I normally just read them then dismiss and delete, no big deal. Some I will respond to just because I'm in a sporting mood or have a valid point to make in retort.  Some I will read to a friend or Rob because even though they were sent to either implore My attentions or .  This message however,  I felt needed to be brought out into the light.    I honestly don't think I've ever thought so very little about someone, after reading just a little paragraph.  There is a whole new level of low and disgusting  a person can get in My book now.  

 Here is the message...

I'm 36 . Im from kentukcy . Im looking to be taken and made into a full time live in slave . I am married and yes i have kids . But i have a need to be a slave more than i have love for my family. Im a bigger man but i don't let that get in my way . I would be a great slave and i would give you my mind heart body and soul . I want to drop off the earth and never be found by anyone i know ever again . i want to my owner happy and do anything they ask of me ... anything ... please think this over please and message me back if you interested .. thank you ... and with much respect ! slave bailey 


-shudders and not in a good way-   I'm appalled.  Absolutely beside Myself.  I literally had to walk away from My computer, out onto the balcony, and just breathe for a few moments to regain some sort of composure.

First of all, the grammar in this is just horrid.  I need a red pen to make corrections.  The grammar I can get past for the most part however, it's what's right there in the middle of the paragraph that hits My stomach hard and makes it turn.  Two sentences that pull out My heart and make Me almost hate a man I've never met.

I am married and yes i have kids . But i have a need to be a slave more than i have love for my family.

Ughhhhh.... I hate to tell you, bailey, you sick asshole... but you CHOSE to get married and have kids.  They are YOUR responsibility.  The fact that you so boldly say you need to be a slave more than you love them then that you will give Me your mind, heart, body, and soul in the next sentence tells Me that you have NO idea how to give yourself to anyone and mean it for the long haul... so why the hell would I give you a second thought.  

Marriage is one thing but having children is another matter entirely.  To put your own selfish needs before your children tells Me that you have no idea what a slave truly is.  Rather you're a self absorbed degenerate who is attempting to use the guise of BDSM to run away from responsibility.

For your sake, bailey, it's a good thing I'm not truly a Goddess with powers... you're tiny dick would be mounted on the wall of My hallway and under it the plaque would read 'it's better to be headless and dickless than to be heartless toward your children'.  Don't ask where your head and body would be... you'd not like the answer.   

I just have to say, your children deserve so much better than you.  In a sick way I almost hope your fantasy is brought to life for their sake.... to have an absent father is almost more bearable than to have a present father who has no love or care for his children.    


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         If you, yes you reader, have any questions you'd like answered or any topics you'd like Me to discuss or rant on please feel free to email Me at MistressAmandaCrystine@gmail.com. 

  

No comments: