Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Friday, August 29, 2014

Miss Me?

I'm back.  Did you Miss Me????


The highs and lows of My last week and why NOT to try and force 'Me' time when you're a busy mom...

      So I had to jet away (not literally jet, though I so would love to just hop in a personal jet and go wherever I wanted... but then again who wouldn't?)  for a family emergency.  I was away from any internet at all really. When wifi was available I'd be too busy or exhausted to use it.  I missed you dear blog readers, friends, and fans. 

      If I kept in contact with you directly.... feel very privileged.  I was at a low and when I am in a low I tend to draw inward.  I've often pushed people away simply because I hit a low and they don't know how to handle the 'outgoing' Me being suddenly introverted and quiet.   Rob says that's always how he knows something is truly bothering Me... I'm quiet. LOL.  The reason for My low:  My father (one of them)  had a stroke and I was at his bedside.   When your father forgets who you are it's quite an emotional thing.  I have a sudden sympathy for those who are dealing with Alzheimer's in some form or another.  

     While it was stressful and draining it was also rewarding for Me to be there helping where I could.   I've not slept so sound and hard in a long time...  I need to start wearing Myself out to sleep at night apparently.   Spending time reading to, talking with, and just being around My father was nice...even in those times he was too out of it to notice or didn't remember who I was entirely.  The prognosis, a week later, is good though... he is in a nursing facility undergoing physical therapy and will get to go home in a week or two.  

    I came home Tuesday, to a madhouse of rushing to get the kids enrolled for school.... Two in High School, one in Junior High, and two in elementary school.  We had three different orientations to attend and two meetings with individual teachers to set a game plan for the year.  On top of that, I had an interview with a prospective job  (yes I'm looking for a job... if you know of anyone hiring a writer please send them My way) as well as a doctor visit to get our kindergartener caught up on immunizations.

   Yesterday, I just needed a few hours... just a few.  I could feel Myself tense, exhausted, snippy, and overwhelming to those around Me.  So I attempted to take it.  I've had a dreadful sinus cold that lead to an infection and a horrid pinched nerve in My left shoulder blade had been bothering Me all week so a good loooonnggg hot bath was in order.  It was 3 pm, Alex was down for a nap, I thought it was safe.   Just before I slipped in the tub I took My nose ring out planning on putting in another after My bath ........ Alright, I have to insert here that I had this piercing done a few months ago now, maybe four, and I absolutely LOVE it.  It healed well and I've taken the ring out a few times, cleaned it, changed rings, etc. with no problems..... Sitting in the tub I lay back and allow the steam of the bath to soothe My sinuses as I listen to the soft jazz music in the background.  Quite literally fifteen minutes into the bath My phone rings and it's My ex (who was supposed to be pick up My girls the next morning to take them for the weekend before school starts)  and he needed to talk to the girls right away. -long deep sigh-  Ten minutes later I had three teenage daughters in the bathroom upset and frantic.  Their dad wanted to pick them up in less than an hour, well over 14 hours early I add, and none of them were ready.  I ended the bath abruptly and began to frantically help them get ready (including teaching My youngest daughter how to shave her legs... I'd promised her I would because she's just started her cycles and wants to suddenly be a young lady... woohoo).   He was late by an hour which was fine because it took us that long to get them ready and packed.  After they left I helped make dinner, ate, did dishes, then helped clean up the messes of the day which were plentiful.  I've found when things are rushed there is always a HUGE mess to clean up afterward.  I put the boys to bed about 8 and finally sank into the couch exhausted.
    
    Twenty minutes later a dreadful realization hit Me... I'd forgotten, in the madness of the moments, to take the time to replace the nose ring.  Sure it was no big deal I waltzed into the bathroom to do just that.   After an hour of trying, bleeding, and pain I gave up.  I couldn't get it in properly.  Instead I had screwed (I use a corkscrew ring) it into the fleshy part of My nose but it had not come out INSIDE My nose at all... A little scream, some tears, and lots of blood later I got it out and left it out, plopping back on the couch to pout.  All I can do now is give it a few months, let it heal, and go in to get it re-pierced.    Lessons learned... 1.)  My ex is still every bit the douche bag he always has been. 2.)  I'm the best damn mom in the universe, just ask My girls  3.)  Next time lock the door, turn off the phone, and pretend the rest of the world is non existent for just a while to stay focused.  4.)  I need desperately to have someone looking out for Me as I look out for everyone else around here.

      There are a few little things I need to do this weekend (school supply shopping)  but nothing major.   So  after sending all the kids away and sitting to do absolutely NOTHING for a few hours I thought I'd best get this blog out just so you all know I've not forgotten about you. 

No comments: