Sensual Domination

Sensual Domination

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hmmm....

     I'm baffled by this series of correspondence.... I truly detest arrogant people (especially men) who always think they are higher than those around them due to their level of professional accomplishments or IQ.   I enjoy intellectual conversation and find it admirable to have ambition but possessing these do NOT in any way make you a better person than the stay home mom who never completed high school or the man down the road who has an undergraduate degree that he can't find a job in so he's working at the local McDonalds till something opens up.  

_______________________________________________________________

Hello,

I viewed your profile ... so I thought I would write ... with saying that, let me tell you a little about me ...

I'm new to the area (just relocated here) as I am starting a new job next week ... I am 39 y/o ... straight ... athletic/fit ... very well educated ... I am a college professor and I teach Human Sexuality for a living ... I love my job ! ... I studied Psychology with a concentration in Human Sexuality ... I get to talk about sex all day :) ... actually, I do that when I'm not working as well ;) ...

Let me address my pic ... everyone emails or comments on it (good and bad) ... pretty simple, I figured an adult site ... why not an adult pic :) ...

I am attracted to intelligence first and foremost ... without intelligence there really isn't much after that ... intelligence brings a new level to everything , i.e. sex, chemistry, etc ... did my undergrad at U of Michigan and grad at Yale ... completed my PhD Dissertation on the contributing factors to a woman's orgasm ... interviewed over 4000 women ... very insightful and very helpful ;) ...

I teach 2 undergrad Human Sexuality classes and 2 grad seminar sex topic classes ... So, if you are interested at all ... email me back as I would like to know more about you ? ...

Michael



 _________________________________________________________________________________


 Michael,
  
    Hello sugar, thank you for the compliments.  Though you didn't give any outright compliments by the sound of things you don't waste time sending messages to those who aren't intelligent as well as attractive to you (which must mean you believe Me to be both).  Flattery in such subtle ways is quite intoxicating. 

    I'm impressed at what you've told Me about your accomplishments but that however, tells Me very little about you personally (other than you're driven, ambitious, and one who loves his work).  You're accomplishments however, won't do a thing for you if you're looking to get to know Me on a deeper level (or really any level).  I've met some amazing people who have scores of impressive accomplishments as well as those who've seemingly lived a very ordinary life... what I look for, and love to get to know, is the soul of a person. 

   So, who are you?  What color is your soul?  What does it taste like, look like, smell like, feel as?  These are things that I will learn as we go, for they aren't things you can outright tell Me.

   ~Miss Manda

p.s. About the pic... is it you?


 __________________________________________________________________


 Miss Manda ...

Glad you picked up on my subtle undertones ... very perceptive ...

However, I think you missed the point of my email ... I was sending you an articulate and informative email so you can understand a bit about me and what I am passionate about ... as the Greeks say (I am Greek and Italian) ... "without Passion there is nothing else" ... The point wasn't to tell you my accomplishments (I have a passion for sex and it's a vocation) it's not an accomplishment ... It should tell you everything about me personally ... i.e. driven, ambitious, passionate are all qualites of a "persona" or "personality" ... Human Sexuality is a derivative of Psychology ...

Michael


 Yes, the pic is me ... the funny thing is that it's only a pic ... not who I am ... funny you missed the point of who I am and focused on the pic ...



__________________________________________________________________

 
 OH no no no... I did pick up quite a bit in your message about who you were... as indicated.  I do believe the driven and ambitious were My exact words.  I saw some of your characteristics of course, I quite said as much. 

It's you who've misunderstood Me entirely... I was stating that the soul of a person is much deeper and larger than even a few of their characteristics and passions... it's their entire entity... and it's not something you get to know easily in minor conversations but rather through years and years of time, energy, and communication.  One never fully knows another.

I'm quite taken aback at the tone of your last message... I was beginning to enjoy our correspondence till just now. 

And the picture statement was simply addressing what you had already said in your first message to Me... otherwise I'd not of brought it up. 

Miss Manda.



No comments: